Windows 10: My Windows Recovery Keys are invalid. Can you help?

Discus and support My Windows Recovery Keys are invalid. Can you help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been attempting to reinstall Windows, but the Bit Locker Recovery Keys on my MS account are invalid.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Surleigh Tara, May 12, 2024.

1. My Windows Recovery Keys are invalid. Can you help?

I have been attempting to reinstall Windows, but the Bit Locker Recovery Keys on my MS account are invalid.

:)

Surleigh Tara, May 12, 2024
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 12, 2024
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, May 12, 2024
  4. My Windows Recovery Keys are invalid. Can you help?

Bitlocker recovery key invalid

Hi Harshaganta -

I'm Kevin B., Thank you for sharing your concern, let me help you sort things out.

Are you trying to find your BitLocker Recovery key for your Desktop Computer?

If so, kindly try to use the link below and check the list where the recovery key might be stored. The list on the link below are the only known possible locations where the BitLocker recovery key might be stored.

Finding your BitLocker recovery key in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fin...

If the BitLocker came pre-activated with the machine, you may contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer of your computer and check if they have a copy of your Recovery Key

Hope this will help and have a bless day!

Thanks.

Kevin B.

Independent advisor

Kevin Bart., May 12, 2024
Thema:

My Windows Recovery Keys are invalid. Can you help?

1. My Windows Recovery Keys are invalid. Can you help? - Similar Threads - Recovery Keys are

2. My Windows Recovery Keys are invalid. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Recovery Keys are invalid. Can you help?: I have been attempting to reinstall Windows, but the Bit Locker Recovery Keys on my MS account are invalid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-recovery-keys-are-invalid-can-you-help/1365109b-a7ac-4e66-a002-f93490eb36b5
  3. Can you help find my bitlocker recovery key?

Can you help find my bitlocker recovery key?: I bought my new Inspiron 15 laptop only a couple months ago. Recently, when I opened it, the screen asked for a bitlocker key that I'd no memory of hearing about before or seeing before. I therefore don't have it written down, printed off or saved to a memory stick. The...
  4. Can you help find my bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help find my bitlocker recovery key?: I bought my new Inspiron 15 laptop only a couple months ago. Recently, when I opened it, the screen asked for a bitlocker key that I'd no memory of hearing about before or seeing before. I therefore don't have it written down, printed off or saved to a memory stick. The...
  5. Can you help me find my bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you help me find my bitlocker recovery key?: I need help recovering my bit locker recovery key. I logged in and went to the right place but all it would do was load and never anything came up with my numbers. I tried loading 10 different times....
  6. Invalid bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid bit locker recovery key: Hi, I have a couple of bit locker keys all shows invalid date.I have tried using manage bde command but still unable to unlock the keys.Any solutions to have bitlocker key on my desktop? Please help....
  7. Invalid bit locker recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Invalid bit locker recovery key: Hi, I have a couple of bit locker keys all shows invalid date.I have tried using manage bde command but still unable to unlock the keys.Any solutions to have bitlocker key on my desktop? Please help....
  8. Bitlocker recovery key invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key invalid: Hi, i have 4 bit locker recovery keys for my desktop id, all the 4 shows invalid dateI have tried using manage bde command but still unable to unlock those keys.Any idea on how to get a bit locker key for my desktop....
  9. Bitlocker recovery key invalid

Bitlocker recovery key invalid: Hi, i have 4 bit locker recovery keys for my desktop id, all the 4 shows invalid dateI have tried using manage bde command but still unable to unlock those keys.Any idea on how to get a bit locker key for my desktop....
  10. Bitlocker recovery key with "invalid date"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery key with "invalid date": I chose to store my bitlocker recovery key to microsoft account. When trying to recover, I noticed that date of the key is shown as "Invalid date" and the key is not accepted. Does this mean storing recovery key to microsoft account failed and my data is lost without any...