Windows 10: My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it

Discus and support My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me. Because in windows .old the are photos that are very valuable to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by royhan arifin, Sep 19, 2023.

1. My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it

Please help me. Because in windows .old the are photos that are very valuable to me

:)

royhan arifin, Sep 19, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 19, 2023
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it 42853d1485958256t-restoring-windows-10-image-using-macrium-reflect-.jpg
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 19, 2023
  4. My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Sep 19, 2023
Thema:

My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it

1. My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it - Similar Threads - old gone restore

2. How do I restore my old account after a clean installation of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my old account after a clean installation of Windows 10?: The image of windows on my pc went bad Error code: 0x80703f1, so I made a backup scan onto an external hard drive before doing a clean installation of windows, which went swimmingly. The new image works great; however, I ran into a bit of a wall when trying to retrieve my...
  3. How do I restore my old account after a clean installation of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my old account after a clean installation of Windows 10?: The image of windows on my pc went bad Error code: 0x80703f1, so I made a backup scan onto an external hard drive before doing a clean installation of windows, which went swimmingly. The new image works great; however, I ran into a bit of a wall when trying to retrieve my...
  4. How do I restore my old account after a clean installation of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it: Please help me. Because in windows .old the are photos that are very valuable to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-old-is-gone-how-do-i-restore-it/16662d98-f45e-4ae9-a144-178264c19cbf
  6. My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows .old is gone. How do i restore it: Please help me. Because in windows .old the are photos that are very valuable to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-old-is-gone-how-do-i-restore-it/16662d98-f45e-4ae9-a144-178264c19cbf
  7. how do i restore my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i restore my windows 10: I think I had windows 10, as had a yearly subscription , with my laptop. The recent update to windows 11 seems to have stuffed up my printing, and also access to previous files, and from what I am reading here I am not alone, with the issues with compatibility with a recent...
  8. how do i restore my windows 10

how do i restore my windows 10: I think I had windows 10, as had a yearly subscription , with my laptop. The recent update to windows 11 seems to have stuffed up my printing, and also access to previous files, and from what I am reading here I am not alone, with the issues with compatibility with a recent...
  9. how do I restore my old desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I restore my old desktop: how do I restore my old desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-old-desktop/235d17e0-273e-4cc8-8e98-40e8f2cbe97d
  10. new ms edge - how do i restore my old edge favourites

new ms edge - how do i restore my old edge favourites: I would like to restore my old edge favourites to the new ms edge with one click access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ms-edge-how-do-i-restore-my-old-edge/d21017b0-331f-4b51-912a-e3533a534e59