Windows 10: My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options

Discus and support My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC is pretty new and I thought that it was normally like this until I was reading a guide and I wondered I why I don't have alot of the settings on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aedan Villarosa, Jun 5, 2024.

1. My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options

My PC is pretty new and I thought that it was normally like this until I was reading a guide and I wondered I why I don't have alot of the settings on the guide like on my Advance Startup Options I didn't have the reset windows option only UEFI settings and Boot Options and my Search bar looks different to other PCs

:)

Aedan Villarosa, Jun 5, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2024
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 5, 2024
Thema:

My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options

1. My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options - Similar Threads - very limited doesn't

2. My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options: My PC is pretty new and I thought that it was normally like this until I was reading a guide and I wondered I why I don't have alot of the settings on the guide like on my Advance Startup Options I didn't have the reset windows option only UEFI settings and Boot Options and...
  3. My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is very limited and doesn't have many options: My PC is pretty new and I thought that it was normally like this until I was reading a guide and I wondered I why I don't have alot of the settings on the guide like on my Advance Startup Options I didn't have the reset windows option only UEFI settings and Boot Options and...
  4. Laptop Memory is very limited.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Memory is very limited.: My laptop has 4GB of ram, and I can literally only use 700MB of my memory.. WITH NO APPS OPEN, I literally RESET my laptop and the highest usable amount of memory my laptop had is just 900MB.. I can literally use LESS than 1GB of my laptop’s memory.Processor: IntelR CeleronR...
  5. Laptop Memory is very limited.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Memory is very limited.: My laptop has 4GB of ram, and I can literally only use 700MB of my memory.. WITH NO APPS OPEN, I literally RESET my laptop and the highest usable amount of memory my laptop had is just 900MB.. I can literally use LESS than 1GB of my laptop’s memory.Processor: IntelR CeleronR...
  6. My bluetooth doesn't have the option to turn on

in Windows 10 Customization
    My bluetooth doesn't have the option to turn on: Im on Windows 10 and have had an issue come up lately. Whenever I go to pair my Bluetooth headphones, the Bluetooth is off and doesn't have the option to turn on. Ive tried updating drivers and going to the action center to try to connect them but it tells me to turn on the...
  7. How many options does CPU power options have?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How many options does CPU power options have?: You know like the the Maximum Processor State. Etc How many total are there? 143338
  8. How many options does CPU power options have?

in Windows 10 Support
    How many options does CPU power options have?: You know like the the Maximum Processor State. Etc How many total are there? 143338
  9. Windows Security doesn't have any options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security doesn't have any options: [IMG] Hello, so let me be quick with this, when I open the windows security panel, there's absolutely nothing, also, I don't see the Defender icon in the taskbar... It would be awesome if someone could help me with this, thanks! [ATTACH]...
  10. Very Limited Administration Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very Limited Administration Privileges: I will go right to the point: How come I, the sole owner and administrator of my laptop, cannot erase a simple pdf file I have created myself, even imedeately after I do so? Note: Due to an Hard Drive malfunction I had my whole system reinstalled, so new instance of...