Windows 10: My Windows is acting weird and crazy

Discus and support My Windows is acting weird and crazy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, so recently i noticed that my windows is going crazy for some reasons after a reset. My Issues are : -On Settings the options keep opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xtazy FFG, Mar 26, 2021.

1. xtazy FFG Win User

My Windows is acting weird and crazy

Hi guys, so recently i noticed that my windows is going crazy for some reasons after a reset.

My Issues are :

-On Settings the options keep opening and closing even if i don't touch anything

-Sometimes cannot press the "Turn Off" button on the start menu

-When i type anything on the start menu search bar and right click on it, i can see the "Open file location, delete etc..." but it instantly disappear

-Buttons moving frantically for no reason

For the moment these are the only problems i found, maybe there's others ones.

I add videos for you guys to maybe help me easily and i hope getting a response as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance.

xtazy

Videos :

https://youtu.be/dVApV0M3dDE

https://youtu.be/l7244D_yzlI

https://youtu.be/2nOdm1neEno

:)

xtazy FFG, Mar 26, 2021

2. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Mar 26, 2021
  3. GioXmen Win User
    Windows PowerShell acting weird?

Thanks for the suggestion! Sadly it did not work( option two looked promising) , done option two and ran the batch file as administrator in option three, did not help :/

P.S Seems like Powershell ISE does work, but the default Powershell does not. [GREEN] - works, [RED] - does not work.

My Windows is acting weird and crazy [​IMG]

My Windows is acting weird and crazy [​IMG]

GioXmen, Mar 26, 2021
  4. My Windows is acting weird and crazy

Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

My Windows is acting weird and crazy

1. My Windows is acting weird and crazy - Similar Threads - acting weird crazy

2. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  3. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  4. My VSC is acting like crazy!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My VSC is acting like crazy!?: As you can already see from the above picture, all the like buttons and text and everything on vsc gets distorted with this...I don't know what even this is but yeah, it's happening in my laptop.It's so annoying when this happens while I'm working on my code so if y'all have...
  5. My VSC is acting like crazy!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My VSC is acting like crazy!?: As you can already see from the above picture, all the like buttons and text and everything on vsc gets distorted with this...I don't know what even this is but yeah, it's happening in my laptop.It's so annoying when this happens while I'm working on my code so if y'all have...
  6. Windows acting weird

Windows acting weird: Hey, been having some weird problems with windows since building this computer. Specs: Intel Core i7-10700K RTX 3070 Gigabyte OC 8gb 750W Corsair 80 PLUS Gold RM750x Kingston SA2000 M.2 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 C16 So the issues I'm having are:...
  7. Windows is acting weird

Windows is acting weird: Hello, I have had a problem for some time now. Windows is acting weird that when I want to use something related to windows it just randomly keeps tabbing. For example, I click on the windows symbol to open the menu, and windows just scroll back and forth like when I am...
  8. Computer act crazy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer act crazy: I didn't know what happened but itself my computer change for a regular Windows 10 to a Microsoft Edge!!! And I can't find important files. I hate this new version and i never agree to download and change. How can I come back to my windows?...
  9. Windows acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows acting weird: My dell computer with windows sometimes makes noise, even when it is turned off. Not the sound of the fan, but it will often use the notifcation jingle. I’ve reset, used windows defender to check for viruses, and looked all over, but I can’t seem to find a solution. If anyone...
  10. Keyboard language acting crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard language acting crazy: Hello guys, This issue I had a couple of times on differents pc, and I saw with a quick google search that I'm far from the only one. The problem is as follow : Language keyboards keep acting up. Let me explain myself. There are 2 main issues I have. The first one is the...