Windows 10: My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

Discus and support My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Enoch pappoe, Sep 23, 2023.

1. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows screen and it says "Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 25921.rs_prerelease.230728-1521" at the right bottom corner of the screen

:)

Enoch pappoe, Sep 23, 2023
  2. FernNZ Win User

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Sep 23, 2023
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 23, 2023
  4. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

"Product key"

I have received a message saying my windows license is expiring. it tells me to enter a product code. When I purchased the desktop it came with Windows10 installed so I have no product key to enter in order to update activation. suggestions? the Microsoft
    website information is not helpful.

martyLovick, Sep 23, 2023
Thema:

My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

1. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the... - Similar Threads - product key expired

2. I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...: I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key of my current Windows but I don't know what to do in case to extend or upgrade them...
  3. I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...: I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key of my current Windows but I don't know what to do in case to extend or upgrade them...
  4. I got a new motherboard and i had to reinstall windows as well. Now my old product key...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got a new motherboard and i had to reinstall windows as well. Now my old product key...: Cannot activate windows because my product key is not working. Could i maybe get a new product key? i got receipts and everything that shows that i got a new motherboard, so it maybe interfered with my product key. Also i might've been in another microsoft account before i...
  5. I got a new motherboard and i had to reinstall windows as well. Now my old product key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a new motherboard and i had to reinstall windows as well. Now my old product key...: Cannot activate windows because my product key is not working. Could i maybe get a new product key? i got receipts and everything that shows that i got a new motherboard, so it maybe interfered with my product key. Also i might've been in another microsoft account before i...
  6. I got a new motherboard and i had to reinstall windows as well. Now my old product key...

7. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...: When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows screen and it says "Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 25921.rs_prerelease.230728-1521" at the right bottom...
  8. I had an update and I got a message 0xc000012f.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had an update and I got a message 0xc000012f.: I had an update and I now cannot open word or excel..I get error message 0xc000012f. it say program file x86 microsot office\root\office wwwlib.dll...
  9. got a windows product key from ebay

got a windows product key from ebay: i recently got a windows 10 pro key off eBay because I've been having problems with my activation key and Microsoft support weren't any help but then I heard about mak keys and that eBay was full of them so I did some looking around on how to check a key and found out its a...
  10. never got product key

never got product key: back in may i ordered a office pro plus 2016 backup thumb drive. didn't open the package at the time, so didnt know there was not a product key enclosed. now i need the key but don't have access to the "order history" what can I do ?...