Windows 10: My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction

Discus and support My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sfc /scannow didn't be run. Defencer was disabled. Update can not run. WiFi can't be show and also cannot change to another. It seem got threatened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thanh Doan, Dec 18, 2023.

1. My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction

Sfc /scannow didn't be run. Defencer was disabled. Update can not run. WiFi can't be show and also cannot change to another. It seem got threatened virus. I am worry about it and curious to a way to fix. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance?

:)

Thanh Doan, Dec 18, 2023
  2. TammyMc01 Win User

Windows serious malfunction

Just received this along with an alarm "sec-sol.com says. Dear cust a serious malfunction has been detected with Windows 10 and Chrome 49.0.2623.112. Please call the toll free number. " etc... Is this ligit?

TammyMc01, Dec 18, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 18, 2023
  4. My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction

Serious Malfunction was detected with Windows 10 and IE 11.0 - Legit Error or Not??

error message "Serious Malfunction was detected with Windows 10 and IE 11.0" - call 866-672-5408 for support, don't power down your device.

Is this legit?

Lon Banning, Dec 18, 2023
Thema:

My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction

1. My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction - Similar Threads - system got serious

2. My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction: Sfc /scannow didn't be run. Defencer was disabled. Update can not run. WiFi can't be show and also cannot change to another. It seem got threatened virus. I am worry about it and curious to a way to fix. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance?...
  3. My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction: Sfc /scannow didn't be run. Defencer was disabled. Update can not run. WiFi can't be show and also cannot change to another. It seem got threatened virus. I am worry about it and curious to a way to fix. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance?...
  4. serious malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    serious malfunction: a few days ago my PC hit a "serious malfunction" while i was live streaming which caused it to freeze for about 30 seconds and then proceeded to fully crash. about a minute later my PC came back up as if it restarted as well. no blue screen popped up saying what had happened...
  5. serious malfunction

serious malfunction: a few days ago my PC hit a "serious malfunction" while i was live streaming which caused it to freeze for about 30 seconds and then proceeded to fully crash. about a minute later my PC came back up as if it restarted as well. no blue screen popped up saying what had happened...
  6. System Malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Malfunction: I have Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H Motherboard with an Intel I7-4790K CPU running Windows 10. I started getting the WHEA blue screen of death. I did discover my CPU fan was working intermediately and replaced it. Windows quite loading and if it did load, never finished loading and...
  7. System Malfunction

System Malfunction: I have Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H Motherboard with an Intel I7-4790K CPU running Windows 10. I started getting the WHEA blue screen of death. I did discover my CPU fan was working intermediately and replaced it. Windows quite loading and if it did load, never finished loading and...
  8. System Malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Mouse malfunction (Serious issue)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse malfunction (Serious issue): Greetings to all ,i`l pass the formalities since i`m not here for that ,my issue is that my mouse is clicking (right click ,middle mouse button) on its own and i cant find the source of my problem . so far i tried to do : 1 FULL REINSTALL 2 UNPLUG INTERNET 3...
  10. Serious issues with windows 10 system errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious issues with windows 10 system errors: Over the past few weeks my windows 10 desktop has been severely acting up, with constant BSOD errors such as, “memory management” and “page fault in non paged area”. It occurs doing basic tasks and varys between a few minutes of boot up to a few hours. I have tried multiple...