Windows 10: My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,

Discus and support My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen, in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and show the lockscreen, but if i go to the lockscreen when i was on desktop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ElvanD, Jun 28, 2024.

1. ElvanD Win User

My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,

My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and show the lockscreen, but if i go to the lockscreen when i was on desktop and pressing Win + L, the lockscreen image change to the image that i set, i tried with my own solution like deleted the SystemData on C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData, and put with my lockscreen image, after that i restart my computer and check if the image was applied when startup and start showing on the lockscreen, and the result is nothing. i need help guys

:)

ElvanD, Jun 28, 2024
  2. jetaho Win User

Windows 10 lockscreen image

my chosen back ground for Windows 10 lockscreen always reverts to a default image.

jetaho, Jun 28, 2024
  3. djfaz Win User
    Lockscreen Refuses to Change

When I first installed Win 10, one of the first things I did was to set a new Lockscreen pic. I uses the lockscreen pic as the sign-in pic so I have that option ticked. A few days ago, though, I decided to change it, and it refuses to change. The sign-in is always the old lockscreen. I can select another picture and it accepts the picture, but when I go to the sign-in screen its always the original picture not the new one. I have tried different pics including some defaults from Microsoft but it always displays the original file. I tried disabling the "show lockscreen as sign-in" and that works, but once enabled it always shows the same pic. Anyone have any clue whats going on?

djfaz, Jun 28, 2024
  4. mtarunsai Win User

My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,

lockscreen images

When I first started using my laptop, it showed different types of images on my lockscreen. I liked as I get to see a new image every time. But my brother has set a stupid image as lockscreen image. Now I can do nothing but to settle with the images I have
    in my laptop. Can anyone please help me with this.

mtarunsai, Jun 28, 2024
Thema:

1. My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen, - Similar Threads - lockscreen changing default

2. My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,: My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and show the lockscreen, but if i go to the lockscreen when i was on desktop and pressing Win + L, the lockscreen image change to the image that i set, i tried with my own solution like deleted the SystemData on...
  3. My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,: My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and show the lockscreen, but if i go to the lockscreen when i was on desktop and pressing Win + L, the lockscreen image change to the image that i set, i tried with my own solution like deleted the SystemData on...
  4. Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock: Hi, how do I force a lock screen image to update when my computer is locked? The image is created by a scheduled task when the computer is locked, the user logs off, or when the network status changes.Updating the image on the lock screen does not take effect immediately, but...
  5. Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock

Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock: Hi, how do I force a lock screen image to update when my computer is locked? The image is created by a scheduled task when the computer is locked, the user logs off, or when the network status changes.Updating the image on the lock screen does not take effect immediately, but...
  6. Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cannot change lockscreen image windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot change lockscreen image windows 10: The lock screen cant be changed whatever I do. reboot, or update system or what. my laptop is the new laptop I can't change the lock screen since I bought it FEB 2021 already in a long time. Whatever photo I click, there keeps showing "loading" on the photo even though browse...
  8. Lockscreen Image is not changing

Lockscreen Image is not changing: My lock screen image is not changing anymore. I tried every method searching on internet but none solve it. Windows spotlight image is not changing when i start computer every day....
  9. Changing the Default LockScreen Image

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing the Default LockScreen Image: I looked into changing the default lock screen image that's shown after a restart, not the one you might choose like Windows Spotlight. Here's the normal default: [img] Supposedly you can do that by changing a registry setting:...
  10. Windows 10 Lockscreen Showing Wrong Image

Windows 10 Lockscreen Showing Wrong Image: After I select the image I would like as a lock screen, the image displayed is not what I have selected. The picture I choose does show in the preview but does not actually show. It seems to show old lock screens that I have had? I am on the picture option (not slideshow) and...