Windows 10: My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?

Discus and support My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Model: Acer Swift sf314-54CPU: Inter I3 7th Gen. I've tried safe boot and startup repair but it keeps going on the same loop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FlashtimesYT Minecraft, Jul 31, 2024.

1. My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?

Model: Acer Swift sf314-54CPU: Inter I3 7th Gen. I've tried safe boot and startup repair but it keeps going on the same loop.

:)

FlashtimesYT Minecraft, Jul 31, 2024

2. stuck in the auto repair loop in windows 10

I recently updated to windows 10. when I turn on the computer I get the windows screen with trying to auto repair then it comes back and says can not repair pc. restart computer. I am stuck in this loop. Help.

kim plaziak, Aug 1, 2024
  3. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 1, 2024
  4. Deadorred Win User

My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?

Windows 10 Stuck in Auto Repair Loop

Hi, I have just taken ownership of a new Toshiba L50c laptop running Windows 10.

The first day I owned it it booted up fine, today however it's stuck in an auto repair loop.

I have to restore points to go back too, I don't have a copy of the windows 10 drive and nor can I download them.

I cannot get the laptop to enter safe mode, I have tried using the bootrec commands to no avail.

I'm stuck, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Deadorred, Aug 1, 2024
Thema:

My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?

1. My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do? - Similar Threads - laptop stuck auto

2. My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?: Model: Acer Swift sf314-54CPU: Inter I3 7th Gen. I've tried safe boot and startup repair but it keeps going on the same loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-laptop-is-stuck-in-auto-repair-loop/a47e3bcb-f773-45ef-af1b-fe61feda8756
  3. My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?: Model: Acer Swift sf314-54CPU: Inter I3 7th Gen. I've tried safe boot and startup repair but it keeps going on the same loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-laptop-is-stuck-in-auto-repair-loop/a47e3bcb-f773-45ef-af1b-fe61feda8756
  4. My laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?: Model: Acer Swift sf314-54CPU: Inter I3 7th GenI've tried safe boot and startup repair but it keeps going on the same loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-in-auto-repair-loop-what-should/a47e3bcb-f773-45ef-af1b-fe61feda8756
  5. My laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?

My laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?: Model: Acer Swift sf314-54CPU: Inter I3 7th GenI've tried safe boot and startup repair but it keeps going on the same loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-in-auto-repair-loop-what-should/a47e3bcb-f773-45ef-af1b-fe61feda8756
  6. My laptop is stuck in auto repair loop. What should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. ASU’s laptop stuck in Auto Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASU’s laptop stuck in Auto Repair loop: This has been asked before. ASU’s laptop abruptly shut down due to power failure. Now stuck in loop. Diagnosing problem/cannot repair. I have reset Microsoft password but system does not recognise it. Old form of Windows 10? How do I get back o to my laptop without this...
  8. ASU’s laptop stuck in Auto Repair loop

ASU’s laptop stuck in Auto Repair loop: This has been asked before. ASU’s laptop abruptly shut down due to power failure. Now stuck in loop. Diagnosing problem/cannot repair. I have reset Microsoft password but system does not recognise it. Old form of Windows 10? How do I get back o to my laptop without this...
  9. ASU’s laptop stuck in Auto Repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Stuck in the auto repair loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in the auto repair loop.: My PC failed to run an application. So I rebooted the PC and when I logged in the screen started to flicker so I waited 10 minutes and then turned off the PC. On restarting the PC, it got stuck in an automatic repair cycle.I tried startup repair did not workI tried Chkdsk...