Windows 10: My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in...

Discus and support My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure why after 11 months the laptop has decided to disable the sign in process as I have not had. any issues with failed sign in's. Also shutting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SH20 Aspen, Oct 28, 2022.

1. My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in...

Not sure why after 11 months the laptop has decided to disable the sign in process as I have not had. any issues with failed sign in's. Also shutting down the laptop was always the same previously. Now I am using my MAC to try and get an answer . Can anyone assist please.

:)

SH20 Aspen, Oct 28, 2022

2. Disable Sign In PIN

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, if you want to disable Windows 10 PIN sign in option, you can do it in this way.

Step 1: Press Windows and R key on the keyboard and enter gpedit.msc on Run open box. Then, press Enter or click the OK button to access Local Group Policy Editor.

run gpedit.msc

Step 2: In this interface, access Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Systems > Logon > Turn on PIN sign-in.

turn on PIN sign in option

Step 3: Double click Turn on PIN sign-in, and set this option to Disabled. Then click OK and Apply button. After that, the PIN sign in option is disabled.

PeterFlynn4, Oct 28, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 28, 2022
  4. My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in...

”This sign in option is disabled”

”This sign in option is disabled because of failed that sign in attempts or repeat it shut downs use a different sign in option or keep your device powered on for at least two hours and try it again” This message keeps popping up even if I had waited for the two hours. I kept trying to shut down my PC but every time I pressed shut down on the windows logo it will just automatically start up Now I can’t even sign in

Jasmany Escribano, Oct 28, 2022
Thema:

My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in...

1. My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in... - Similar Threads - laptop saying sign

2. Help my PC keeps on saying"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my PC keeps on saying"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-pc-keeps-on-sayingthis-sign-in-option-is/6d37f823-92b0-4b86-a4dd-b397b1a5c85e
  3. Help my PC keeps on saying"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help my PC keeps on saying"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-pc-keeps-on-sayingthis-sign-in-option-is/6d37f823-92b0-4b86-a4dd-b397b1a5c85e
  4. Help my PC keeps on saying"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. The sign in option is disabled due to repeated shutdowns"

The sign in option is disabled due to repeated shutdowns": I have waited for 2 hours in that case and signed it successfully. However, this problem appears every time I turn on my laptop. So to use my laptop I have to wait for 2 hours every time. What should I do? I've been calling to support for an hour and didn't receive reply....
  6. The sign in option is disabled due to repeated shutdowns"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sign in option is disabled due to repeated shutdowns": I have waited for 2 hours in that case and signed it successfully. However, this problem appears every time I turn on my laptop. So to use my laptop I have to wait for 2 hours every time. What should I do? I've been calling to support for an hour and didn't receive reply....
  7. Laptop says “This sign-in option is disabled”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop says “This sign-in option is disabled”: Hi, a couple of days ago I tried to sign into my laptop and the message “This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again.“ popped...
  8. Laptop says “This sign-in option is disabled”

Laptop says “This sign-in option is disabled”: Hi, a couple of days ago I tried to sign into my laptop and the message “This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again.“ popped...
  9. My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in...: Not sure why after 11 months the laptop has decided to disable the sign in process as I have not had. any issues with failed sign in's. Also shutting down the laptop was always the same previously. Now I am using my MAC to try and get an answer . Can anyone assist please....
  10. My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 laptop is saying the sign in option is disabled due to failed sign in...: Not sure why after 11 months the laptop has decided to disable the sign in process as I have not had. any issues with failed sign in's. Also shutting down the laptop was always the same previously. Now I am using my MAC to try and get an answer . Can anyone assist please....