Windows 10: my window is slow

Discus and support my window is slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my window is slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-slow/0967f72b-968d-4334-841c-781dac4b292f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kay Broumand, Oct 16, 2024 at 8:27 AM.

1. my window is slow

my window is slow

:)

kay Broumand, Oct 16, 2024 at 8:27 AM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

4. mbmeadows Win User

my window is slow

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

Thema:

my window is slow

1. my window is slow - Similar Threads - window slow

2. my window is slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my window is slow: my window is slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-slow/0967f72b-968d-4334-841c-781dac4b292f
  3. my window is slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window is slow: my window is slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-slow/0967f72b-968d-4334-841c-781dac4b292f
  4. Protected Mode super slow after update to Windows 24H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protected Mode super slow after update to Windows 24H2: After updating from Windows 23H2 to Windows 24H2, opening files in protected mode is very slow. Note that no other changes have been made to the computer.For Microsoft 365 aka Office 365 latest version, using Excel, Word, or PowerPoint, when you open files in protected mode,...
  5. Protected Mode super slow after update to Windows 24H2

Protected Mode super slow after update to Windows 24H2: After updating from Windows 23H2 to Windows 24H2, opening files in protected mode is very slow. Note that no other changes have been made to the computer.For Microsoft 365 aka Office 365 latest version, using Excel, Word, or PowerPoint, when you open files in protected mode,...
  6. Slow boot up in windows 11 and usb drivers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow boot up in windows 11 and usb drivers not working: When I start up my computer it takes about 3 to 4 minutes to boot up and for the 1 minute after the boot up , my keyboard and my mouse Bluetooth and Wi-Fi does not work . Everything starts working after a couple of minutes . What could be possible problem? I have reinstalled...
  7. Slow boot up in windows 11 and usb drivers not working

Slow boot up in windows 11 and usb drivers not working: When I start up my computer it takes about 3 to 4 minutes to boot up and for the 1 minute after the boot up , my keyboard and my mouse Bluetooth and Wi-Fi does not work . Everything starts working after a couple of minutes . What could be possible problem? I have reinstalled...
  8. Windows UserModePowerService job is slowing down computer performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows UserModePowerService job is slowing down computer performance: HelloOur company has a lot of new computers from different manufacturers Lenovo, DELL. We are facing same performance issue with all of them. From Event Viewer information we see that computers are traying to change power plan from balanced to balanced every few seconds.This...
  9. Windows UserModePowerService job is slowing down computer performance

Windows UserModePowerService job is slowing down computer performance: HelloOur company has a lot of new computers from different manufacturers Lenovo, DELL. We are facing same performance issue with all of them. From Event Viewer information we see that computers are traying to change power plan from balanced to balanced every few seconds.This...
  10. Does KernalEx for Windows 98 slow down your computer?

Does KernalEx for Windows 98 slow down your computer?: I want to knowing it would be worth installing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-kernalex-for-windows-98-slow-down-your/2f6fb702-9fac-4305-a8e6-3edf69642062