Windows 10: My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

Discus and support My Window corrupted very Fast Help me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello , I have Gigabyte Motherboard with 500 gb ssd and 500gb hdd and ,16 gb RAM , I bought this pc from near market but they installed crack windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PRITAM BAR, Dec 23, 2023.

1. My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

Hello , I have Gigabyte Motherboard with 500 gb ssd and 500gb hdd and ,16 gb RAM , I bought this pc from near market but they installed crack windows 11 , after Some Update operating system corrupt then I bought genuine licence from Website , And I installed IOS from Microsoft Officiall site , after 10 days again my windows 11 corrupted, Yesterday I installed windows 10 and same licence key installed , Now again my operating system corrupted , I visited that shop today they checked all parts and components is Good , Now I am very harrassed, Why my Operating system corrupt very soon , Is that m

:)

PRITAM BAR, Dec 23, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 23, 2023
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Dec 23, 2023
  4. My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

Windows 10 Folder Auto Refreshes to Fast

Hello Troy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you while access the files and folders, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing files or viruses on the device.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows Defender and check.

Step 2: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: Run the DISM Tool.

If the issue persists, I would have you run the DISM tool to check the system health and will try to restore the files.

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the
      Enter key after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    3. To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type
    Exit, and then press Enter.
    Note: The tool might take 15-20 minutes to finish running, so please do not cancel it.

Hope it helps. Perform the above troubleshooting steps and kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 23, 2023
Thema:

My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

1. My Window corrupted very Fast Help me - Similar Threads - Window corrupted very

2. My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Window corrupted very Fast Help me: Hello , I have Gigabyte Motherboard with 500 gb ssd and 500gb hdd and ,16 gb RAM , I bought this pc from near market but they installed crack windows 11 , after Some Update operating system corrupt then I bought genuine licence from Website , And I installed IOS from...
  3. My OS gets corrupted very fast.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My OS gets corrupted very fast.: Hello!On the 3rd January I have reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC, on the 21st January I got a BSOD, today when I tried to turn on my PC it again gave a BSOD, after 3 BSODs with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_PROCESS_DIED I got a BSOD with error...
  4. My OS gets corrupted very fast.

My OS gets corrupted very fast.: Hello!On the 3rd January I have reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC, on the 21st January I got a BSOD, today when I tried to turn on my PC it again gave a BSOD, after 3 BSODs with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_PROCESS_DIED I got a BSOD with error...
  5. My OS gets corrupted very fast.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. pls help me, i need it fast

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pls help me, i need it fast: pls help meeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-i-need-it-fast/435e0fd8-5822-4ada-bf3b-48de94bf9237
  7. pls help me, i need it fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me, i need it fast: pls help meeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-i-need-it-fast/435e0fd8-5822-4ada-bf3b-48de94bf9237
  8. pls help me, i need it fast

9. My device became very slow.Please help me!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My device became very slow.Please help me!: Sir, I had just installed a clean windows 64 bit last week. My computer was very fast. But today morning, I was downloading a song.Then I got a notification from windows defender that it catched some trozan viruses. Then I have removed the viruses. But after that my...
  10. Please, help me with my corrupt Windows :(

in Windows 10 Support
    Please, help me with my corrupt Windows :(: Plz help me, i was using my pc as always and i got a bsod, it went so fast as i cant saw which stopcode. Then it restarted and stuck on manufacturers loading animation (hp) so i decided to hard shut down (i know, that move was stupid) the next time i turned on pc it appears a...