Windows 10: My window 11 webcam are black screen problem

Discus and support My window 11 webcam are black screen problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Laptop camera not work only black screen show with camera and video capture icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ghanshyam regar, Nov 9, 2023.

1. My window 11 webcam are black screen problem

Laptop camera not work only black screen show with camera and video capture icon

:)

ghanshyam regar, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 9, 2023
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 9, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

My window 11 webcam are black screen problem

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 9, 2023
Thema:

My window 11 webcam are black screen problem

1. My window 11 webcam are black screen problem - Similar Threads - window webcam are

2. My window 11 webcam are black screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window 11 webcam are black screen problem: Laptop camera not work only black screen show with camera and video capture icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-11-webcam-are-black-screen-problem/655f747e-2a14-49df-b1c0-36ad38c124db
  3. My webcam is showing black screen on browsers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam is showing black screen on browsers: My camera application is working fine. I had the black screen problem on Zoom but I solved it by following "Zoom Settings -> Video -> Advanced, Setting Video Capturing Method to Media Foundation". I experienced no problem on Skype.However, it shows black screen on all...
  4. Problem: My webcam only displays a black screen and red dot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem: My webcam only displays a black screen and red dot?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/phdd6sr0iwd61.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=95c833dbd1f12a3c2f2d164ccc429d4e62b13736 I have updated all of my drivers and allowed the camera on apps. This also happens on Zoom where the webcam will only display a black screen...
  5. My webcam glitches and then turns off to a black screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My webcam glitches and then turns off to a black screen.: I uninstall and re-install the drivers, it works for 3 minutes, and then turns off again. my webcam has nothing wrong, my laptop is very strong and is not damaged in any way. I never messed with my camera before this, but it is very very annoying because it's affecting my...
  6. Win 10 webcam black screen

Win 10 webcam black screen: Hi, with the number of users reporting the same black screen using so many different makes and models of computers, I feel no need to elaborate with what hardware I am using; and otherwise, as to who is at the keyboard, le's say that I consider myself the average bear given...
  7. Integrated webcam "on" but shows black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Integrated webcam "on" but shows black screen: My Lenovo's integrated webcam is not working. When I launch the camera app, the camera light turns on but the image remains black, and when I close the camera app, the light remains on indefinitely. Because of this, I don't even know if the camera was truly "on" in the first...
  8. webcam black screen issues in Windows 10

webcam black screen issues in Windows 10: Good Evening, I am not able to use my Front Facing Camera. I have a Black Screen. Help, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-black-screen-issues-in-windows-10/f8a80174-a374-4fda-9351-8d93fdb11e6e
  9. OBS Captures black screen for webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OBS Captures black screen for webcam: This problem also occurs in safe boot mode. There are no updates for any camera drivers and no available windows updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/obs-captures-black-screen-for-webcam/f481bcde-a3ed-4997-b8a1-0ac3f009fdd0
  10. Black screen in webcam

Black screen in webcam: Good day! I am the owner of a laptop MSI GL73 8RC. There are no problems, for lack of one, in the built-in Windows applications, like Skype, the camera, instead of the image I get a black screen (although the indicator on the webcam lights up), and in the application the...