Windows 10: My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.

Discus and support My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 11. After about an hour of using my laptop, the WiFi suddenly stops working and the icon disappears from my laptop. In this image the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reggidsouza, Nov 19, 2022.

1. My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.

I'm using Windows 11. After about an hour of using my laptop, the WiFi suddenly stops working and the icon disappears from my laptop. In this image the WiFi symbol is supposed to be first, but just disappeared. This has happened before as well. And an expert told me it's because I have too many drivers installed.Here's a photo i took of my network adaptors that i can see in device manager So, i just restarted my pc, and now it's showing me something else. What must I do?

:)

Reggidsouza, Nov 19, 2022
  2. AxAngleN Win User

wifi icon disappeared and cannot access any wifi network

It happened so many times, and bluetooth did not work at the same time. I did everything experts suggested, but it worked from time to time. But I found an easy way. Because this happened quite frequently, I connected a wifi dongle that I bought previously. Everything came back after a few seconds. So I suggest you to buy a cheap wifi dongle and connect it. Then, the problem will be solved. Hope this helps.

AxAngleN, Nov 20, 2022
  3. WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray

I have Win 10 Pro 21H1

My WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray.

How do I restore it please - or find an alternative way to display the list of available WiFi connections.

It was showing earlier today. I was trying to print from a Samsung Galaxy to a 10-year-old MX340 printer, which is so old it's not supported by a driver. I was trying to print TCP/IP info.

Thanks

OldGrantonian, Nov 20, 2022
  4. My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.

wifi network list and taskbar wifi icon is missing after windows10 update

after windows10 KB4486561 update my wifi icon and wifi list disappeared. My wifi is working very well though. I tried all suggested solution here:

Fix: Wireless Icon Missing From Taskbar In Windows 10

and here

Redirecting

but none of them worked for me. Also I tried to start "network list" service but it popped up error message and it didn't work either. How can I solve this problem?

here is my icon list from settings :

..and here is my taskbar

Erdem Caner, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.

1. My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears. - Similar Threads - WiFi stops working

2. WiFi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi icon disappeared: Hello, I own a ASUS ROG STRIX. In this laptop the WiFi icon has been disappeared. I’m unable to access the Internet. I have tried all the options, but nothing worked. The WiFi icon is appearing for the first 2-3 minutes at the time of turning on the laptop and then it gets...
  3. WiFi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon disappeared: Hello, I own a ASUS ROG STRIX. In this laptop the WiFi icon has been disappeared. I’m unable to access the Internet. I have tried all the options, but nothing worked. The WiFi icon is appearing for the first 2-3 minutes at the time of turning on the laptop and then it gets...
  4. Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working: The wifi icon on my Windows 11 Dell XPS 13 laptop has disappeared. I can see in my device manager that the Intel R Wifi 6E AX211 network adapter has a yellow warning sign. I can’t use the ‘get help’ function on the Network and Internet section of setting or troubleshooting...
  5. Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working

Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working: The wifi icon on my Windows 11 Dell XPS 13 laptop has disappeared. I can see in my device manager that the Intel R Wifi 6E AX211 network adapter has a yellow warning sign. I can’t use the ‘get help’ function on the Network and Internet section of setting or troubleshooting...
  6. Wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  7. Wifi icon disappeared

Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  8. My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi stops working and the icon disappears.: I'm using Windows 11. After about an hour of using my laptop, the WiFi suddenly stops working and the icon disappears from my laptop. In this image the WiFi symbol is supposed to be first, but just disappeared. This has happened before as well. And an expert told me it's...
  9. WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED: My wifi icon has disappeared from the network and internet settings on my laptop. It is also not picking up on any available networks around. I have windows 10 on a LENOVO YOGA laptop. I do not have access to wifi.HELP!!!...
  10. My wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wifi icon disappeared: I’ve tried all the steps in these treads related to this problem and nothing works. It worked before just fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-icon-disappeared/3c98ea72-2f7e-416d-bdcd-4bf629bee68d