Windows 10: My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

Discus and support My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Last night, my laptop could not seem to connect to the internet using our main wifi router. We have two - which is our main router and an extender. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Julienne Gonzales, Dec 23, 2023.

1. My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

Last night, my laptop could not seem to connect to the internet using our main wifi router. We have two - which is our main router and an extender. My laptop can connect to the extender without any problem, but can’t do the same for the 5ghz and 2.4ghz bands of the main router.I tried to do the troubleshooting, but it switches from:Can’t reach the DHCP server. Mainly stays on this oneNo internet connection - connected to local network only.No IP address assigned automatically.I have tried resetting the adapter, troubleshooting, updating drivers, doing an ipconfig on cmd shows media disconne

:)

Julienne Gonzales, Dec 23, 2023
  2. zoomie76 Win User

IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior.

When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally.

Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.

Network trouble shooter and status reflects that IPv4, IPv6 status, no internet. This is not the case, yet I think this status setting is preventing outlook from updating . Outlook works fine in the browser, but cannot use multiple accounts. Additionally, non outlook accounts will update through the Outlook app, ie gmail

Suggestions on what is up with microsoft outlook and also my network adapter status?

zoomie76, Dec 23, 2023
  3. FelizaDC Win User
    Network status erroneously says not connected

No firewall or proxy server.

These are my network properties:

Name: Local Area Connection* 13

Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #3

Physical address (MAC): 96:e9:79:95:01:2b

Maximum transmission unit: 1500

IPv4 address: 169.254.178.159/16

IPv6 address: fe80::3cc0:b59d:a9fd:b29f%20/64

DNS servers: fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1, fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1, fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1

Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected

Name: Local Area Connection* 14

Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #4

Physical address (MAC): a6:e9:79:95:01:2b

Maximum transmission unit: 1500

IPv4 address: 169.254.130.120/16

IPv6 address: fe80::6122:f66d:35f3:8278%13/64

DNS servers: fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1, fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1, fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1

Name: Wi-Fi

Description: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

Physical address (MAC): 94:e9:79:95:01:2b

Maximum transmission unit: 1472

IPv4 address: 192.168.1.10/24

IPv6 address: fe80::c592:fc11:48e7:edb3%16/64

Default gateway: fe80::1%16, 192.168.1.1

DNS servers: 192.168.1.1

Name: Bluetooth Network Connection

Description: Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)

Physical address (MAC): 94:e9:79:95:01:2c

Maximum transmission unit: 0

Name: Local Area Connection* 11

Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter

Physical address (MAC): 96:e9:79:95:01:2b

Name: Local Area Connection* 12

Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2

Physical address (MAC): a6:e9:79:95:01:2b

But in the properties of the network I'm "connected" to:

SSID: FamilyWifi

Protocol: 802.11n

Security type: WPA2-Personal

Network band: 2.4 GHz

Network channel: 11

IPv4 address: 192.168.1.10

IPv4 DNS servers: 192.168.1.1

Manufacturer: Qualcomm Communications Inc.

Description: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

Driver version: 4.0.2.262

Physical address (MAC): 94-E9-79-95-01-2B

FelizaDC, Dec 23, 2023
  4. Naresh_K Win User

My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

Network Status Not Connected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided in article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows. Also check if the proxy settings are
    disabled. To check the proxy settings:

1. Open Windows Settings (Windows key + I)
    2. Then click on Network & Internet > Proxy.
    3. Toggle the option Automatically detect settings to ON.
    4. Toggle the option Use a proxy server to OFF.

Hope it helps.

Naresh_K, Dec 23, 2023
Thema:

My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

1. My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status - Similar Threads - Wifi Status IPv4

2. My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status: Last night, my laptop could not seem to connect to the internet using our main wifi router. We have two - which is our main router and an extender. My laptop can connect to the extender without any problem, but can’t do the same for the 5ghz and 2.4ghz bands of the main...
  3. Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected: I am using a HP EQ2024AU laptop I recently had to reset my windows os due to some errors after that everything worked fine even the internet is working fine but the internet status icon shows that its not connected to internet whereas all webpages are opening fine like...
  4. Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected: I am using a HP EQ2024AU laptop I recently had to reset my windows os due to some errors after that everything worked fine even the internet is working fine but the internet status icon shows that its not connected to internet whereas all webpages are opening fine like...
  5. Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi: This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior. When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally. Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.Network trouble shooter and...
  7. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi: This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior. When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally. Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.Network trouble shooter and...
  8. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My network status is showing not connected inspite my WiFi is on and troubleshooting...

My network status is showing not connected inspite my WiFi is on and troubleshooting...: My network status is showing not connected inspite my WiFi is on and troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem. My audio is also having red coloured cross. I watched lots of videos online on how to fix but none worked Please help ASAP I have lecture in the next 6...
  10. Network Status Not Connected

Network Status Not Connected: Why is my Network Status Not Connected even though i am able to surf via Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge. But the Windows update, Xbox App and other Windows Apps thinks i am not connected. I've tried resetting, updating and rolling back my network adapter but it didn't work....