Windows 10: My wifi is gone

Discus and support My wifi is gone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I am using Asus x571 Windows 10 pro, and my Wi-Fi card and driver are Realtek 8821ce. Unfortunately, my wifi is gone and I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ERKUT KENAR, Oct 4, 2023.

1. My wifi is gone

Hello everyone,I am using Asus x571 Windows 10 pro, and my Wi-Fi card and driver are Realtek 8821ce. Unfortunately, my wifi is gone and I have been struggling with this for a long time but these last two and three days my wifi has been completely gone and it is not even appearing the wifi symbol. I reset my network, deleted and reinstalled the Wi-Fi driver, updated the drive, and formatted my Windows 3 or 4 times but it is still the same I don't think it is a hardware problem cause when I am on my lock screen my wifi is there and it is connecting but after entering my password and open my lapt

:)

ERKUT KENAR, Oct 4, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 4, 2023
  3. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Oct 4, 2023
  4. My wifi is gone

Recommendation for WiFi usb / card

If you have a desktop computer I would STRONGLY suggest a PCIe adapter rather than a USB adapter if you go with WiFi 6. The only USB WiFi adapters that I have seen thus far use a Realtek chipset which is reported to have some serious flaws. In my own personal experience, I have tried 2 of these and returned both, getting performance worse than other WiFi 5 adapters and constant disconnects even 10 feet from my WiFi router. If you go with a USB adapter, I would suggest a quality WiFi 5 adapter. One more note: Should you decide to go with a WiFi 6 PCIe adapter, I would suggest a WiFi 6e model. They actually cost no more, and they are one step up just in case you ever go to a WiFi 6e router.

hsehestedt, Oct 4, 2023
Thema:

My wifi is gone

1. My wifi is gone - Similar Threads - wifi gone

2. Why is my laptop wifi option not there? Wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop wifi option not there? Wifi option is gone: Hello, i have a laptop Xiaomi windows 11 for 10 months and the wifi option is not there. I tried doing the solution you mentioned on the other similar questions but it's not working. Please help... I have to use internet via cable as of now.... And also the screen glitch...
  3. Why is my laptop wifi option not there? Wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop wifi option not there? Wifi option is gone: Hello, i have a laptop Xiaomi windows 11 for 10 months and the wifi option is not there. I tried doing the solution you mentioned on the other similar questions but it's not working. Please help... I have to use internet via cable as of now.... And also the screen glitch...
  4. Wifi icon gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon gone!: I turned on my pc, and it shows no wifi icon on the task bar, not at the settings like my PC is not able to connect to wifi anymore. Don't even have the option. Tried hard reset network adapters, also tried clean boot, didn't resolve the problem. Please help me...
  5. Wifi icon gone!

Wifi icon gone!: I turned on my pc, and it shows no wifi icon on the task bar, not at the settings like my PC is not able to connect to wifi anymore. Don't even have the option. Tried hard reset network adapters, also tried clean boot, didn't resolve the problem. Please help me...
  6. WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone: I got a new nzxt player one prime pc I had it for a whole month and now the WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane mode option is gone all of the sudden and I see it with my own eyes...
  7. WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone

WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone: I got a new nzxt player one prime pc I had it for a whole month and now the WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane mode option is gone all of the sudden and I see it with my own eyes...
  8. My wifi option is gone the only way to connect is a ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi option is gone the only way to connect is a ethernet cable: After a update, my wifi options are gone, I've looked into the adapters and it's only ethernet cable options. I've tried everything I know but nothing is working....
  9. My wifi option is gone the only way to connect is a ethernet cable

My wifi option is gone the only way to connect is a ethernet cable: After a update, my wifi options are gone, I've looked into the adapters and it's only ethernet cable options. I've tried everything I know but nothing is working....
  10. My wifi option is gone the only way to connect is a ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing