Windows 10: My wifi icon has disappeared

Discus and support My wifi icon has disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterTarbell758, Dec 4, 2021.

1. My wifi icon has disappeared

Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn bluetooth on and off is also missing. And when I try to go to my wifi settings, they just disappear. I cannot access any Wi-Fi or connection to any network except through an Ethernet cable. I do not know what to do. I've been looking for advice online since this morning.

:)

PeterTarbell758, Dec 4, 2021

2. WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray

I have Win 10 Pro 21H1

My WiFi icon has disappeared from system tray.

How do I restore it please - or find an alternative way to display the list of available WiFi connections.

It was showing earlier today. I was trying to print from a Samsung Galaxy to a 10-year-old MX340 printer, which is so old it's not supported by a driver. I was trying to print TCP/IP info.

Thanks

OldGrantonian, Dec 4, 2021
  3. No WIFI icon in windows 10

So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the internet. I used task manager to restart Explorer, and the WIFI icon disappeared completely. I tried disabling then enabling the driver, but nothing happened. What do I do to fix this problem? If I press the Network Icon in the action centre, it shows the network window, but it doesn't list the wifi networks.

TheStrangeTeste, Dec 4, 2021
  4. My wifi icon has disappeared

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

My wifi icon has disappeared

1. My wifi icon has disappeared - Similar Threads - wifi icon has

2. WiFi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi icon disappeared: Hello, I own a ASUS ROG STRIX. In this laptop the WiFi icon has been disappeared. I’m unable to access the Internet. I have tried all the options, but nothing worked. The WiFi icon is appearing for the first 2-3 minutes at the time of turning on the laptop and then it gets...
  3. WiFi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon disappeared: Hello, I own a ASUS ROG STRIX. In this laptop the WiFi icon has been disappeared. I’m unable to access the Internet. I have tried all the options, but nothing worked. The WiFi icon is appearing for the first 2-3 minutes at the time of turning on the laptop and then it gets...
  4. Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working: The wifi icon on my Windows 11 Dell XPS 13 laptop has disappeared. I can see in my device manager that the Intel R Wifi 6E AX211 network adapter has a yellow warning sign. I can’t use the ‘get help’ function on the Network and Internet section of setting or troubleshooting...
  5. Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working

Wifi icon has disappeared/ stopped working: The wifi icon on my Windows 11 Dell XPS 13 laptop has disappeared. I can see in my device manager that the Intel R Wifi 6E AX211 network adapter has a yellow warning sign. I can’t use the ‘get help’ function on the Network and Internet section of setting or troubleshooting...
  6. Wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  7. Wifi icon disappeared

Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  8. My wifi icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  9. My wifi icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  10. My wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wifi icon disappeared: I’ve tried all the steps in these treads related to this problem and nothing works. It worked before just fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-icon-disappeared/3c98ea72-2f7e-416d-bdcd-4bf629bee68d