Windows 10: My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...

Discus and support My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Other devices connect just fine to the network. I've reset the network settings, I've rebooted the router. Only thing that works is bridging a network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vuyi11, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Vuyi11 Win User

My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...

Other devices connect just fine to the network. I've reset the network settings, I've rebooted the router. Only thing that works is bridging a network from router - phone - laptop. Please help me.

:)

Vuyi11, Apr 11, 2022

2. Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices

My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can... [​IMG]

alligatorcampus, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices

My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can... [​IMG]

alligatorcampus, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Amadeus51 Win User

My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...

No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

1. My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can... - Similar Threads - connected won't connect

2. Unable to connect to internet but Wi-Fi is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to internet but Wi-Fi is connected: I am not able to use chrome even though connected to the internet. All sites I try to browse to say the site can’t be reached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-internet-but-wi-fi-is/87715a52-6a1e-4099-8ec8-0b1e59c34d23
  3. Wi-Fi Connected But No Internet

Wi-Fi Connected But No Internet: I am using HP EliteBook 840 G5.When I connect to my Wi-Fi, it is connected but no internet connection. My Wi-Fi works on other devices such as mobile phone.I can't ping to my WLAN by ping 192.168.100.1I had tried1. Command Linenetsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset ipconfig...
  4. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  5. Laptop can connect to other Wi-Fi but not mine, while other devices can connect to my Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop can connect to other Wi-Fi but not mine, while other devices can connect to my Wi-Fi: Hello there! Recently, I got a fresh hard drive for my laptop, and I've been having some difficulties connecting to the internet.As the title says, I can connect to other Wi-Fi connections, but my home Wi-Fi is not showing up in the list of available networks. Before the new...
  6. Laptop can connect to other Wi-Fi but not mine, while other devices can connect to my Wi-Fi

Laptop can connect to other Wi-Fi but not mine, while other devices can connect to my Wi-Fi: Hello there! Recently, I got a fresh hard drive for my laptop, and I've been having some difficulties connecting to the internet.As the title says, I can connect to other Wi-Fi connections, but my home Wi-Fi is not showing up in the list of available networks. Before the new...
  7. Laptop can connect to other Wi-Fi but not mine, while other devices can connect to my Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...: Other devices connect just fine to the network. I've reset the network settings, I've rebooted the router. Only thing that works is bridging a network from router - phone - laptop. Please help me....
  9. My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...

My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...: Other devices connect just fine to the network. I've reset the network settings, I've rebooted the router. Only thing that works is bridging a network from router - phone - laptop. Please help me....
  10. Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices

Wi-fi hotspot gives no internet connection to connected devices: Setting up a hotspot on my asus laptop running windows 10 ,doesn't give the connected devices internet connection.I've tried netsh int ip reset,but with no results.All the drivers are updated.The windows mobile hotspot function says "We can't set up a hotspot because your PC...