Windows 10: My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader the usb stick that is small and connectors...

Discus and support My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader the usb stick that is small and connectors... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader I have smacked my laptop and I have pressed eject button from windows and the physical one too but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gehejd Brjened, Jul 3, 2024.

1. My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader the usb stick that is small and connectors...

My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader I have smacked my laptop and I have pressed eject button from windows and the physical one too but still my disc reader won't open

:)

Gehejd Brjened, Jul 3, 2024
Thema:

My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader the usb stick that is small and connectors...

1. My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader the usb stick that is small and connectors... - Similar Threads - usb stick got

2. My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader the usb stick that is small and connectors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader the usb stick that is small and connectors...: My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader I have smacked my laptop and I have pressed eject button from windows and the physical one too but still my disc reader won't open...
  3. My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader the usb stick that is small and connectors...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader the usb stick that is small and connectors...: My usb stick got stuck inside my DVD disc reader I have smacked my laptop and I have pressed eject button from windows and the physical one too but still my disc reader won't open...
  4. usb stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb stick: when I insert the usb stick it recognizes it as a cd rom and the following message appears ."Insert a disc into the USB Drive H:drive" When I installed windows 11 and inserted the usb stick for the first time, it asked me to choose, it had two options, I can't remember which...
  5. usb stick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb stick: when I insert the usb stick it recognizes it as a cd rom and the following message appears ."Insert a disc into the USB Drive H:drive" When I installed windows 11 and inserted the usb stick for the first time, it asked me to choose, it had two options, I can't remember which...
  6. windows 11 and my usb sticks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 and my usb sticks: up until about 4 days ago all my usb drives worked and still do in other devices now all the sudden i get no auto pla or anything other that an ! next to them in device manager ...which see's them...
  7. windows 11 and my usb sticks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 and my usb sticks: up until about 4 days ago all my usb drives worked and still do in other devices now all the sudden i get no auto pla or anything other that an ! next to them in device manager ...which see's them...
  8. My files in USB stick got corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files in USB stick got corrupted: While browsing files on my USB stick (where I worked all my projects off here), I noticed that some files were corrupted, like the ones made from March 1, 2019 to March 15, 2019. The reason is likely because I didn't safely eject the USB stick. I moved the files that are...
  9. usb stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    usb stick: When using the media creation tool and when you get to the part where you can choose 'create USB stick' or 'ISO file> (Rufus not shown)', is it the same either way or is one better than the other? I used the ISO file and then Rufus to create the bootable stick to install Win...
  10. Booting from USB stick or DVD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Booting from USB stick or DVD: Imagine a computer where W10 is running on an SSD. I have a USB stick and/or a DVD which contain a bootable version of W10 (probably made from Microsoft's Media Creation Tool). After a fault, the plan is that after tickling F12 (in my case) the above bootable version could be...