Windows 10: my USB doesnt show up after i did something

Discus and support my USB doesnt show up after i did something in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i did this:diskpartlistdiskselect disk 2 or the # of the disk that is your flash drivecleanexitnow my USB doesnt show up. i did it because someone on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dani69429, Jul 7, 2024.

1. dani69429 Win User

my USB doesnt show up after i did something

i did this:diskpartlistdiskselect disk 2 or the # of the disk that is your flash drivecleanexitnow my USB doesnt show up. i did it because someone on reddit said to do it to free all space because i needed as much space as possible. help?

:)

dani69429, Jul 7, 2024

2. USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Jul 7, 2024
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

USB drive doesnt show up, even after a format through windows (XP)

Any suggestions?

7.62, Jul 7, 2024
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

1. my USB doesnt show up after i did something - Similar Threads - USB doesnt show

2. my USB doesnt show up after i did something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my USB doesnt show up after i did something: i did this:diskpartlistdiskselect disk 2 or the # of the disk that is your flash drivecleanexitnow my USB doesnt show up. i did it because someone on reddit said to do it to free all space because i needed as much space as possible. help?...
  3. my USB doesnt show up after i did something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my USB doesnt show up after i did something: i did this:diskpartlistdiskselect disk 2 or the # of the disk that is your flash drivecleanexitnow my USB doesnt show up. i did it because someone on reddit said to do it to free all space because i needed as much space as possible. help?...
  4. My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings: So i wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store but i had only 20GB remaining, i tried to change my settings where it would download to my :D drive but it doesnt show up on my system settings. can someone please help me....
  5. My pointer doesnt show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pointer doesnt show up: When I play one specific game in full screen, the pointer or cursor gets locked in the middle of the screen, and it's invisible, it moves just small pixels but still there in the middle, looks like it was a bug in that point. The game is for playing it with the cursor, and it...
  6. My pointer doesnt show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pointer doesnt show up: When I play one specific game in full screen, the pointer or cursor gets locked in the middle of the screen, and it's invisible, it moves just small pixels but still there in the middle, looks like it was a bug in that point. The game is for playing it with the cursor, and it...
  7. USB 3.0 doesnt show up in my device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 3.0 doesnt show up in my device manager: For some reason, my computer has a USB 3.0 port which I am trying to use but for some reason it doesn't work at all, it doesn't even show up in my device manager, ive looked everywhere but cant find a fix, unless its not connected inside the pc I don't know what to do...
  8. USB 3.0 doesnt show up in my device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 3.0 doesnt show up in my device manager: For some reason, my computer has a USB 3.0 port which I am trying to use but for some reason it doesn't work at all, it doesn't even show up in my device manager, ive looked everywhere but cant find a fix, unless its not connected inside the pc I don't know what to do...
  9. USB 3.0 doesnt show up in my device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. mouclass doesnt show up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouclass doesnt show up: in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ mouclass doesnt show up for some reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouclass-doesnt-show-up/dfd7b73b-d8e8-482e-93de-1af09ba6e470