Windows 10: My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?

Discus and support My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, My trackpad is stuck and when i click it doesnt make a click sound and just stays. it is like trying to punch a brick wall; you just cant! unless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Flaxy, Jun 3, 2024.

1. Flaxy Win User

My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?

So, My trackpad is stuck and when i click it doesnt make a click sound and just stays. it is like trying to punch a brick wall; you just cant! unless you are hulk and doing ANYTHING ELSE with my trackpad works for some reason! scrolling, tapping, etc, can you please show me how to fix it?

:)

Flaxy, Jun 3, 2024
  2. noejavier Win User

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Jun 3, 2024
  3. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 3, 2024
  4. Micah Bat Win User

Trackpad Not Working Windows 10

The troubleshooting steps that we have provided is applicable if it's a software issue. Since doing the said troubleshooting steps didn't help in resolving your concern, it seems that the issue is already hardware related. For further assistance regarding
    your trackpad, we suggest you to contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Micah Bat, Jun 3, 2024
Thema:

1. My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it? - Similar Threads - trackpad stuck fix

2. My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?: So, My trackpad is stuck and when i click it doesnt make a click sound and just stays. it is like trying to punch a brick wall; you just cant! unless you are hulk and doing ANYTHING ELSE with my trackpad works for some reason! scrolling, tapping, etc, can you please show me...
  3. How do I fix my laptop stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptop stuck on black screen: So I was playing a game on my new laptop and then suddenly it crashed after rebooting the laptop I tried playing the game again but it started lagging and then I noticed that my laptop was not detecting my GPU. So I looked on Google about what to do and saw that uninstalling...
  4. How do I fix a stuck install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a stuck install?: I’ve had to factory reset my go laptop recently due to it running extremely slow and having issues loading anything. It’s been 3 months since having to do the wipe but it’s still stuck at 88% of the windows install. What should I do from here since I’ve tried everything I can...
  5. How do I fix a stuck install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a stuck install?: I’ve had to factory reset my go laptop recently due to it running extremely slow and having issues loading anything. It’s been 3 months since having to do the wipe but it’s still stuck at 88% of the windows install. What should I do from here since I’ve tried everything I can...
  6. How do I fix a stuck install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My Microsoft store is stuck on pending, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is stuck on pending, how do I fix it?: I've tried repairing and resetting the app, restarting my laptop, troubleshooting, canceling the downloads, nothing works. I've even tried multiple different ways to reset the cache. My current laptop is up to date, and it's the only laptop I use.I first noticed this when I...
  8. My Microsoft store is stuck on pending, how do I fix it?

My Microsoft store is stuck on pending, how do I fix it?: I've tried repairing and resetting the app, restarting my laptop, troubleshooting, canceling the downloads, nothing works. I've even tried multiple different ways to reset the cache. My current laptop is up to date, and it's the only laptop I use.I first noticed this when I...
  9. Turned on my laptop windows ideapad 3 and the trackpad wasn't working. How do I fix this?

Turned on my laptop windows ideapad 3 and the trackpad wasn't working. How do I fix this?: For context I use an IdeaPad 3 and when I turned on my laptop it wasn't responding. I tried using the trackpad key ie F6 and tried some solutions I found on the internet, but it still doesn't work. I also went to the mouse settings in Hardware and Sound but it still didn't...
  10. How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?: I have an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx laptop. I need to use the keyboard and the mouse at the same time for some tasks, yet I cannot find a way to disable palm-check. I start typing and my trackpad stops working. How can I fix this?...