Windows 10: My touchpad suddenly stopped working

Discus and support My touchpad suddenly stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My touchpad stopped working, and in the settings only appear the option to choose the cursor speed. The option to enable or disable the touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edilberto COB, Aug 4, 2022.

1. My touchpad suddenly stopped working

My touchpad stopped working, and in the settings only appear the option to choose the cursor speed. The option to enable or disable the touchpad doesn`t show up anymore. Can anyone guide me to solve it?

:)

Edilberto COB, Aug 4, 2022
  2. St.Thom Win User

Touchpad suddenly stopped working.

My touchpad suddenly stopped working. Acer Swift 314-56 windows 10

St.Thom, Aug 4, 2022
  3. touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working

the touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working a few seconds after the computer starts. i did a system restore and it worked well for a few hours before it stopped working again. im not sure if this is because of the windows 10 updates. i mean, do
    i need to perform system restore everytime it happens? are there any ways to solve this permanently?

Alifa Meidra, Aug 4, 2022
  4. My touchpad suddenly stopped working

touchpad stopped working .

I am using windows 10 on my acer laptop. Suddenly touchpad stopped working .

Shyam KumarPatidar, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

My touchpad suddenly stopped working

1. My touchpad suddenly stopped working - Similar Threads - touchpad suddenly stopped

2. My touchpad suddenly stopped working on my Inspiron 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad suddenly stopped working on my Inspiron 15: I bought this computer this weekend, it's a Dell Inspiron 15 3530, windows 11, its fresh out of the box. The touchpad was working fine until about two hours ago. I have restarted my computer, it did not fix the problem. i have checked settings, touchpad is said to be on. I...
  3. Laptop touchpad stopped working suddenly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop touchpad stopped working suddenly.: My laptop touchpad has stopped working suddenly. I've tried running troubleshooter and also installing drivers for the same. The touchpad options doesn't even show up on mouse settings anymore....
  4. Laptop touchpad stopped working suddenly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop touchpad stopped working suddenly.: My laptop touchpad has stopped working suddenly. I've tried running troubleshooter and also installing drivers for the same. The touchpad options doesn't even show up on mouse settings anymore....
  5. suddenly my touchpad working stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly my touchpad working stop: Today i wok on my laptop but suddenly touchpad working stoped. i dont use mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-my-touchpad-working-stop/37ef4bfa-3250-422f-a71e-672bbed0d6e6
  6. suddenly my touchpad working stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    suddenly my touchpad working stop: Today i wok on my laptop but suddenly touchpad working stoped. i dont use mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-my-touchpad-working-stop/37ef4bfa-3250-422f-a71e-672bbed0d6e6
  7. My touchpad suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad suddenly stopped working: My touchpad stopped working, and in the settings only appear the option to choose the cursor speed. The option to enable or disable the touchpad doesn`t show up anymore. Can anyone guide me to solve it?...
  8. Suddenly the touchpad stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suddenly the touchpad stopped working: Hello. The touchpad has stopped working, the cursor does not move. The FN+F9 keys do not work. I think I did something, either I disabled the service or something.. I did not make a restore point, and if I restore it, the drivers and programs that I installed recently will be...
  9. Touchpad suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad suddenly stopped working.: My touchpad suddenly stopped working. Acer Swift 314-56 windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-suddenly-stopped-working/9ed5240e-cb0b-4ef8-8e56-5a7a855eac3c
  10. touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working: the touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working a few seconds after the computer starts. i did a system restore and it worked well for a few hours before it stopped working again. im not sure if this is because of the windows 10 updates. i mean, do i need to perform system...