Windows 10: My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop

Discus and support My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So windows was updating I came back a few hours later i noticed that it was still on 23% updating so I thought it was stuck so I looked on YouTube on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cason Cowden, Mar 4, 2023.

1. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop

So windows was updating I came back a few hours later i noticed that it was still on 23% updating so I thought it was stuck so I looked on YouTube on how to fix windows stuck on update it says “hold power button for 10 seconds” I did that and boom now it is stuck in a restart loop I let the battery die then I plugged it back in and it’s been a few months later and it’s still stuck in a reboot loop

:)

cason Cowden, Mar 4, 2023
  2. bayubima Win User

toshiba p55w-c5314

Hi everyone, have a nice day.

I had a problem with my toshiba p55w-c5314 intel HD 520 driver.
    my laptop is randomly freezing when I installed the vga driver. I've tried driver from both official Toshiba website & from intel website still give me blacksreeen after windows loading screen.

bayubima, Mar 4, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch Screen Laptop

I do have one other concern regarding this Toshiba Satellite Radius 15 Model P55W-C5314, Installed Bios ver. shows 1.30 but when going to Toshiba/Dynabook support page, The most current Bios update is ver. 1.20, Does the ITG group on campus have the 1.30 version or are they aware of it ? I know that Toshiba was a tested machine when I was part of the helpdesk group. just curious if this could be an issue...

Bryan_Edinger, Mar 4, 2023
  4. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop

Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch Screen Laptop

I do have one other concern regarding this Toshiba Satellite Radius 15 Model P55W-C5314, Installed Bios ver. shows 1.30 but when going to Toshiba/Dynabook support page, The most current Bios update is ver. 1.20, Does the ITG group on campus have the 1.30 version or are they aware of it ? I know that Toshiba was a tested machine when I was part of the helpdesk group. just curious if this could be an issue...

Bryan_Edinger, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop

1. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite P55W

2. Windows 10 Toshiba satellite Computer stuck in infinite boot loop. Unable to do things like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Toshiba satellite Computer stuck in infinite boot loop. Unable to do things like...: I had posted this earlier today in the wrong place before by mistake. So sorry about that.Even though my English is terrible and I suck at explaining things. For the sake of getting my data back, I'm going to try. A few months ago when I was playing Roblox and browsing...
  3. Windows 10 Toshiba satellite Computer stuck in infinite boot loop. Unable to do things like...

Windows 10 Toshiba satellite Computer stuck in infinite boot loop. Unable to do things like...: Even though my English is terrible and I suck at explaining things. For the sake of getting my data back, I'm going to try. A few months ago when I was playing Roblox and browsing Youtube at the same time. Suddenly my labtop just crashed as I received a BSOD message that said...
  4. Windows 10 Toshiba satellite Computer stuck in infinite boot loop. Unable to do things like...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Toshiba satellite Computer stuck in infinite boot loop. Unable to do things like...: Even though my English is terrible and I suck at explaining things. For the sake of getting my data back, I'm going to try. A few months ago when I was playing Roblox and browsing Youtube at the same time. Suddenly my labtop just crashed as I received a BSOD message that said...
  5. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop

My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop: So windows was updating I came back a few hours later i noticed that it was still on 23% updating so I thought it was stuck so I looked on YouTube on how to fix windows stuck on update it says “hold power button for 10 seconds” I did that and boom now it is stuck in a restart...
  6. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop

My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop: So windows was updating I came back a few hours later i noticed that it was still on 23% updating so I thought it was stuck so I looked on YouTube on how to fix windows stuck on update it says “hold power button for 10 seconds” I did that and boom now it is stuck in a restart...
  7. Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...: Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch Screen Laptop, I have followed steps outlined here: And still having error message than windows can not configure hardware and it shuts down PCAny suggestions...
  8. Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...

Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...: Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch Screen Laptop, I have followed steps outlined here: And still having error message than windows can not configure hardware and it shuts down PCAny suggestions...
  9. Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...

10. Toshiba Satellite P55W-C: immediate shutdown when unplugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Toshiba Satellite P55W-C: immediate shutdown when unplugged: How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-p55w-c-immediate-shutdown-when/b19ef88e-6428-4bf1-94f2-b617ce45160a