Windows 10: My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

Discus and support My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking at my thumbnails as large but when I click extra large they still show up as the same size the picture or the icon doesn't get bigger for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sarmad S. Khan, Jul 30, 2023.

1. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

I am looking at my thumbnails as large but when I click extra large they still show up as the same size the picture or the icon doesn't get bigger for the viewing

:)

Sarmad S. Khan, Jul 30, 2023

2. make Windows 11 photo thumbnails larger than extra large in file explorer

I have tried the suggestion out there on the 'net to modify the RegEdit entry and add a "ThumbnailSize" D-Word and specify a size, etc. It didn't work. The Extra Large thumbnail size is nothing more than Large with extra steps.

GermanyShepherd, Jul 30, 2023
  3. No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails

I used to be able to Control scroll with the mouse wheel to expand the thumbnail (icon) size to "Extra Large Icons". Now large and extra large produces the same size thumbnail, but with extra large there is more space between each. How can fix this so the thumbnail actually grows rather then the space it occupies?

Rebuilding thumbnails didn't help.
    It used to work fine and just stopped a while back.

visibility, Jul 30, 2023
  4. MHCali Win User

My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

Pictures size not showing extra large

I have Windows 10. When in 'Pictures' folder, the extra large view shows pictures exactly the same size as the large view. The only difference is fewer are displayed per line. How can I correct this? Thanks!

MHCali, Jul 30, 2023
Thema:

My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

1. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it? - Similar Threads - thumbnail are showing

2. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?: I am looking at my thumbnails as large but when I click extra large they still show up as the same size the picture or the icon doesn't get bigger for the viewing...
  3. My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My thumbnail are showing as large pictures but not extra large...how can I fix it?: I am looking at my thumbnails as large but when I click extra large they still show up as the same size the picture or the icon doesn't get bigger for the viewing...
  4. How to fix extra large text size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix extra large text size: The text size in multiple applications including file explorer and firefox has suddenly become extra large. This problem persists after a restart. In the settings, the scale is set to 100% and cannot be set lower, the resolution is the same as before, and the "text size"...
  5. How to fix extra large text size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix extra large text size: The text size in multiple applications including file explorer and firefox has suddenly become extra large. This problem persists after a restart. In the settings, the scale is set to 100% and cannot be set lower, the resolution is the same as before, and the "text size"...
  6. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  7. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  8. Large and extra large thumbnails not being shown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Large and extra large thumbnails not being shown: Hey, after most of my previous problems have been resolved the thumbnails still seem to be somewhat not working. Whenever I choose large or extra large thumbnails in the View option of the explorer they are not shown or they are only shown until I refresh / close the...
  9. Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....: hey guys, found this (finally) on the net: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1 None of the solutions helped, except this one: [img] In reply to Pinaki Mohanty's post on April 6, 2013 I...
  10. No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails: I used to be able to Control scroll with the mouse wheel to expand the thumbnail (icon) size to "Extra Large Icons". Now large and extra large produces the same size thumbnail, but with extra large there is more space between each. How can fix this so the thumbnail actually...