Windows 10: My Taskbar isn't responding to anything!

Discus and support My Taskbar isn't responding to anything! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows button won't work or any of the features on the right side, the calendar won't pop up, I cannot change wifi or volume! the only thing that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zanicus, Jul 16, 2024.

1. Zanicus Win User

My Taskbar isn't responding to anything!

My windows button won't work or any of the features on the right side, the calendar won't pop up, I cannot change wifi or volume! the only thing that responds are the apps like internet explorer! Please help!

:)

Zanicus, Jul 16, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 16, 2024
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jul 16, 2024
  4. My Taskbar isn't responding to anything!

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 16, 2024
Thema:

My Taskbar isn't responding to anything!

1. My Taskbar isn't responding to anything! - Similar Threads - Taskbar isn't responding

2. My Taskbar isn't responding to anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Taskbar isn't responding to anything!: My windows button won't work or any of the features on the right side, the calendar won't pop up, I cannot change wifi or volume! the only thing that responds are the apps like internet explorer! Please help!...
  3. My Taskbar isn't responding to anything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Taskbar isn't responding to anything!: My windows button won't work or any of the features on the right side, the calendar won't pop up, I cannot change wifi or volume! the only thing that responds are the apps like internet explorer! Please help!...
  4. My laptop isn't responding to anything?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop isn't responding to anything?: My samsung galaxy book has had this issue before where it doesnt respond to any interactions such as the caps lock, charging light, and power button. I've tried to restart it, boot in safe mode, ctrl alt del. When I got it fixed the first time, I was told it was an issue with...
  5. My laptop isn't responding to anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isn't responding to anything?: My samsung galaxy book has had this issue before where it doesnt respond to any interactions such as the caps lock, charging light, and power button. I've tried to restart it, boot in safe mode, ctrl alt del. When I got it fixed the first time, I was told it was an issue with...
  6. My laptop isn't responding to anything?

7. Taskbar isn't responding

Taskbar isn't responding: I have the exact same issue here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-window-10-taskbar-not-responding-and/376509ef-d392-429a-ba25-453f3d875916But I tried both solutions and they didn't work, taksbar is still stuck at loading whenever I hover over...
  8. Taskbar isn't responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar isn't responding: I have the exact same issue here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-window-10-taskbar-not-responding-and/376509ef-d392-429a-ba25-453f3d875916But I tried both solutions and they didn't work, taksbar is still stuck at loading whenever I hover over...
  9. Taskbar isn't responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My taskbar isn't showing anything on it, How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isn't showing anything on it, How do i fix it?: When i log into my computer and look at the task bar its completely empty and only has the arrow on it, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, is there any way to fix it?...