Windows 10: My taskbar has disappeared.

Discus and support My taskbar has disappeared. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My taskbar has disappeared. I just see a black bar and a spinning circle which I assume means its trying to load. I've restarted Windows Explorer from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John High1, Apr 25, 2023.

1. My taskbar has disappeared.

My taskbar has disappeared. I just see a black bar and a spinning circle which I assume means its trying to load. I've restarted Windows Explorer from the Task Manager but that didn't fix it.

:)

John High1, Apr 25, 2023

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Apr 25, 2023
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Apr 25, 2023
  4. My taskbar has disappeared.

PEOPLE app is disappeared from the Taskbar and how to get it back on the Taskbar?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to Repin the People app to the Taskbar and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type People in the search bar.
    • Right click on the People and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 25, 2023
Thema:

My taskbar has disappeared.

1. My taskbar has disappeared. - Similar Threads - taskbar has disappeared

2. my "pin to taskbar" option has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my "pin to taskbar" option has disappeared: Both w10 & w11 computers.My "pin to taskbar" option has disappeared except if I open a file and rt click on the taskbar icon.I have tried registry and group edit solutions, but all the "fixes" are already implemented.How do I get the rt click option back?...
  3. my "pin to taskbar" option has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my "pin to taskbar" option has disappeared: Both w10 & w11 computers.My "pin to taskbar" option has disappeared except if I open a file and rt click on the taskbar icon.I have tried registry and group edit solutions, but all the "fixes" are already implemented.How do I get the rt click option back?...
  4. The copilot app has disappeared from my taskbar..

in Cortana
    The copilot app has disappeared from my taskbar..: The copilot app has disappeared from my taskbar. Everything was working fine till Wednesday and next day app has disappeared from the right bottom corner . Now I can only use Copilot in a browser but not as app on my PC.I have tryied to uninstal app and install again but...
  5. My taskbar has disappeared.

My taskbar has disappeared.: My taskbar has disappeared. I just see a black bar and a spinning circle which I assume means its trying to load. I've restarted Windows Explorer from the Task Manager but that didn't fix it....
  6. My taskbar has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar has disappeared.: My taskbar has disappeared. I just see a black bar and a spinning circle which I assume means its trying to load. I've restarted Windows Explorer from the Task Manager but that didn't fix it....
  7. Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared: taskbar on my ASUS laptop has disappeared.I tried everything that is on windows HELPbut can't get it back onthank youDoc Rio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-my-laptop-has-disappeared/281b8744-e296-49e7-94b9-81ce88f65b16
  8. Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared

Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared: taskbar on my ASUS laptop has disappeared.I tried everything that is on windows HELPbut can't get it back onthank youDoc Rio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-my-laptop-has-disappeared/281b8744-e296-49e7-94b9-81ce88f65b16
  9. Taskbar has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar has disappeared: How do I recover a Taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-has-disappeared/5d5f8dcf-38db-49b3-b200-311892e76392
  10. taskbar menu has disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    taskbar menu has disappeared: hi, I'm back again with another issue.. My task bar has disappeared entirely. Tried restarting but don't know what else to do! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-menu-has-disappeared/28d6d511-a122-49d0-80be-8e851ef6e8b0