Windows 10: my sytem is suddenly slow

Discus and support my sytem is suddenly slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I'm experiencing some frustrating performance issues with my Lenovo IdeaPad 310 running Windows 10. About 20 days ago, I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MOUZAKI MUSTAPHA, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:02 PM.

1. my sytem is suddenly slow

Hi everyone,I'm experiencing some frustrating performance issues with my Lenovo IdeaPad 310 running Windows 10. About 20 days ago, I noticed that Google Chrome started to become slow and freeze, especially when switching tabs, watching videos, or even just scrolling. I tried switching to Microsoft Edge and then to Firefox, but the problem persisted, leading me to believe it's not browser-specific but an issue with the laptop itself.Here are the steps I've taken so far to troubleshoot the issue:Ran RAM diagnostics - No issues found.Performed full antivirus scans both online and offline - No t

:)

MOUZAKI MUSTAPHA, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:02 PM

2. Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  3. Windows Suddenly running slow

Hi guys, i have some problem on the Performance of Windows my problem is windows sometimes suddenly running slow on opening apps such as preinstalled apps or .exe file can anyone suggest a solution (Please do not suggest `chkdsk` or `sfc`) it doesn't work after running those command Thanks !

WillliamLiu, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  4. my sytem is suddenly slow

Lenovo laptop suddenly slow

I have a new Lenovo E580 laptop (bought January 2019) which suddenly started to run very slow. I have especially noticed it with build times in Visual Studio and loading times for a local website in IIS.

I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 Pro by formatting the entire computer but it’s still slow.

Laptop spec:

• Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    • CPU: i7-8550U 2.00GHz
    • 16 GB RAM
    • 512 SSD

Software where I really notice the slowness:

• Visual Studio Community 2019 Version 16.3.9
    • IIS to Windows 10

I have tried to setup an older laptop with the same software installed as the new laptop, to compare the loading times. The old laptop has a very similar spec. (i7-4700MQ 2.40GHz, 16GB RAM, 256 SSD). The load time for a local website on the new laptop is 78 seconds where on the old is 30 seconds. On the new laptop it used to be around 30 seconds as well.

It’s not just Visual Studio and IIS that is slow it’s the entire laptop. I thought it would be fixed by reinstalling Windows but there were no improvements. I suspect it’s a hardware issue, but I don’t get any errors, and everything looks fine.

Does anyone have suggestions to what I can try to pinpoint this issue or is it better to contact Lenovo support, as the new laptop is still under warranty?

Høgsdal, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:07 PM
Thema:

my sytem is suddenly slow

1. my sytem is suddenly slow - Similar Threads - sytem suddenly slow

2. my sytem is suddenly slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sytem is suddenly slow: Hi everyone,I'm experiencing some frustrating performance issues with my Lenovo IdeaPad 310 running Windows 10. About 20 days ago, I noticed that Google Chrome started to become slow and freeze, especially when switching tabs, watching videos, or even just scrolling. I tried...
  3. my sytem is suddenly slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my sytem is suddenly slow: Hi everyone,I'm experiencing some frustrating performance issues with my Lenovo IdeaPad 310 running Windows 10. About 20 days ago, I noticed that Google Chrome started to become slow and freeze, especially when switching tabs, watching videos, or even just scrolling. I tried...
  4. Sytem is down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sytem is down: I am updating my system it is not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sytem-is-down/28666c2a-4224-45a6-8d0a-e09b82099fcc
  5. Sytem is down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sytem is down: I am updating my system it is not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sytem-is-down/28666c2a-4224-45a6-8d0a-e09b82099fcc
  6. Sytem Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sytem Image: Some email files with photos were accidently deleted. These were on Office 2010 Outlook. I had performed a back up and system image less tha two weeks before. When I ran a system image restore, everything was the same as before. No emails were restored and the Win 10 version...
  7. sytem

in Windows 10 Customization
    sytem: hello sir i,needs help so my laptop files windowpaas and the microsoftofficehub problem so how to solution sir https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sytem/c3ecc045-b351-4fcc-bc6e-15efe222adf2
  8. sytem starts slow and hangs up easily

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    sytem starts slow and hangs up easily: I am on version 19559.1 wihich I downloaded 9 Feb Since I downloaded this version it is difficult to start, hangs up after ten minutes and I need to restart, can not close unless I use on/off button, so how can I remove it. Thanks 150292
  9. My pc is suddenly slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc is suddenly slow: Sorry if my english is bad, its not my fisrt lenguage, but anyways, today i booted up my pc and noticed thats its extremely slow, to the point i can barelly open something, and also when i open task manager it says its only using 22% of my cpu, if someone could help me id...
  10. Browser (chrome and now sytem working very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser (chrome and now sytem working very slow: My Chrome browser started working slow and now the system is slow. Ran scans rebooted, no results. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-chrome-and-now-sytem-working-very-slow/487d46e5-8ed2-4669-afb5-8a3c37181b98