Windows 10: my system time not updating even though set to auto

Discus and support my system time not updating even though set to auto in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my system time not updating even though set to auto[Moderator note: thread moved from the Office category to Windows]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Pickett2, Nov 4, 2023.

1. my system time not updating even though set to auto

my system time not updating even though set to auto[Moderator note: thread moved from the Office category to Windows]

:)

David Pickett2, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 4, 2023
  3. lx07 Win User
    What Times WU To Auto Check For Updates?

I'm in the exact same situation. I'm just going to wait and see. Perhaps my PC (and yours) are bottom of the list for this update for some reason.

Sure manual check upgrades it but auto doesn't.

Sorry I can't suggest why...

lx07, Nov 4, 2023
  4. my system time not updating even though set to auto

auto time set

For several weeks now my norton vault unlock has constantly failed. The note states my time was not right. I checked in settings and discovered the auto button toggled off in both my pc and cell.

I changed the settings on both to auto update of the clocks to auto....

Today, 24 hours later, my norton vault unlock again stated the action failed and that the time was incorrect. When I went to my settings it turns out the auto setting was toggled off. Something is turning my time auto set, off.

How do I troubleshoot to figure out what is causing this.

Could this be malware or virus or breach of some sort?

LouiseVajdec, Nov 4, 2023
Thema:

my system time not updating even though set to auto

1. my system time not updating even though set to auto - Similar Threads - system updating though

2. Why will my computer not update even though I’ve updated it a million times?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will my computer not update even though I’ve updated it a million times?: Hello, so I’ve been trying to play Minecraft on my gaming pc and In order for me to play it I have to update my pc. I’ve tried almost everything to update my pc I’ve been online and done many commands put in to help it. I’ve shut everything off turned it back on. I’ve even...
  3. Why will my computer not update even though I’ve updated it a million times?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will my computer not update even though I’ve updated it a million times?: Hello, so I’ve been trying to play Minecraft on my gaming pc and In order for me to play it I have to update my pc. I’ve tried almost everything to update my pc I’ve been online and done many commands put in to help it. I’ve shut everything off turned it back on. I’ve even...
  4. System restore not available even though protection settings are on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System restore not available even though protection settings are on: System restore not available even though protection settings are on for drive C? I need to go back in time 3-6 hours but it says no restore points. It's off for my other drives but I only need to restore this one and its on for this one. submitted by /u/freezersx [link]...
  5. my system time not updating even though set to auto

my system time not updating even though set to auto: my system time not updating even though set to auto[Moderator note: thread moved from the Office category to Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-time-not-updating-even-though-set-to/505953a2-9926-4b02-9d86-0524d2a2ed77
  6. windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....: Time is being shown wrong. I try to turn off automatically syncing regional time, but it still gets messed up sometime after. because of this I had to sleep at 3AM thinking it was just 10PM!!! :...
  7. windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....

windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....: Time is being shown wrong. I try to turn off automatically syncing regional time, but it still gets messed up sometime after. because of this I had to sleep at 3AM thinking it was just 10PM!!! :...
  8. Auto update even though I have disabled it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Auto update even though I have disabled it: Hi, today my Windows 10 Pro auto-installed the following update: KB4592449. This never happened before, because I have set (Group Policy) Windows updates to "2 - notify for download and auto install". So far I've always decided when to download and install Windows updates....
  9. Screen times out even though it is set to never time out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen times out even though it is set to never time out: Split from this thread. I have exactly the same problem. It started for no apparent reason. I called Microsoft support and they reloaded Windows 10 but the problem still persists. The only time I do not have a problem is in Powerpoint slide presentation mode. If I have...
  10. Microsoft Updates my system even with Auto-Updates are off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Updates my system even with Auto-Updates are off: Hi Microsoft team, I am currently running Windows version 1803 and I've been running into an infuriating problem with Auto Updates of my system. More specifically, I have disabled updating in all its forms... You can see my update options below in the standard UI, I have...