Windows 10: My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.

Discus and support My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My system is crashing with error codes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mike miller3, Jul 16, 2023.

1. My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.

My system is crashing with error codes like:ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONEXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_STACKSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDAnd I tried a lot of things like SFC and DISMI ran a bunch of hardware tests, and they all said my hardware is fine.I updated windows 11 and drivers.And I even reset windows 11 to factory default.After the reset it was fine for a little while but now its crashing again.I don't really know what all information you need so just ask and I will try as hard as I can to help.

:)

mike miller3, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Joe E2 Win User

Computer Keeps BSODing when exiting applications(Clock Watchdog Timeout)

Computer Keeps BSODing when exiting applications(Clock Watchdog Timeout)

could really use some help to figure out whats goin on

I've tried these things thus far to fix it but no errors were returned and its still BSODing

1. Check and Reseat Your Hardware.
    2. Clean Your Computer.
    3. Update Drivers.
    4. Run SFC and CHKDSK.
    5. Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.
    Here is a link to my most recent Minidumps/msinfu32 file

MiniDump

Joe E2, Jul 16, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 16, 2023
  4. My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.

black backround no matter the change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform a System Restore by following the steps provided below:

• In the login screen, hold the “Shift” key and click on power icon and click on
      Restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on System Restore and follow the prompts to restore the system.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 16, 2023
Thema:

My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.

1. My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do. - Similar Threads - system keeps BSODing

2. My system keeps BSODING and stuck at loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system keeps BSODING and stuck at loading: my system is HP pro desk 400 g7 micro Tower i7 10th gen, everything was fine fresh windows 10 normally working without any problem for 3 4 days after that yesterday it asked me to update to 11 and I did today after couple of days my system froze for a while and then BSODed...
  3. My system keeps BSODING and stuck at loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system keeps BSODING and stuck at loading: my system is HP pro desk 400 g7 micro Tower i7 10th gen, everything was fine fresh windows 10 normally working without any problem for 3 4 days after that yesterday it asked me to update to 11 and I did today after couple of days my system froze for a while and then BSODed...
  4. My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system keeps BSODing no matter what I do.: My system is crashing with error codes like:ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONEXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_STACKSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDAnd I tried a lot of things like SFC and DISMI ran a bunch of hardware tests, and they all said my hardware is...
  5. icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do: so this has been a thing for a while now and nothing I could think of can fix it. updating windows, reinstalling the app, messing with the registry/other third-party apps. once an app starts flashing yellow requires attention it stays lit up until I close and open it again,...
  6. icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do: so this has been a thing for a while now and nothing I could think of can fix it. updating windows, reinstalling the app, messing with the registry/other third-party apps. once an app starts flashing yellow requires attention it stays lit up until I close and open it again,...
  7. icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do: i already reinstalled windows 10 for about 14 times and keep getting this error. watched all tutorial with no success. tried going to safe mode didn't work. sfc /scannow didn't work either. everything is not working....
  9. Ryzen system keeps BSODing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ryzen system keeps BSODing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TomahawkCancer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k95r0b/ryzen_system_keeps_bsoding/
  10. Chrominium: No matter what I do it keeps installing itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrominium: No matter what I do it keeps installing itself: Hello! Lately, I've been having a problem where Chrominium, the malware program, literally won't allow itself to be deleted. I've tried uninstalling it in the control panel, I've tried deleting the app data in my files, but nothing keeps it gone for more than 15 minutes....