Windows 10: My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...

Discus and support My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023, the amount that I paid was $69.99... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Miguel Aleman Sr., May 16, 2024.

1. My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...

My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023, the amount that I paid was $69.99

:)

Miguel Aleman Sr., May 16, 2024

2. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

I've tried and it'd just saying 'We can’t cancel your subscription. We can’t cancel your subscription. You have already paid for your Microsoft 365 Family subscription. It will expire automatically on 12/03/2023.' I'm read the cancellation policy and its said I have a month to get a refund

SeanFleetham, May 16, 2024
  3. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

1. Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription. It's important to use that account.
    2. Find your subscription and select Manage.

Note: If you see Turn on recurring billing instead of a link that says Manage, this means your subscription is already set to expire on the date shown and you won't be automatically charged after this date. There's nothing further to do at this time and you can continue to use the product until the subscription expires.
    3. On the next page, select Cancel (or it might say Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type).
    4. Scroll through and follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation. To view our complete cancellation policy, see Microsoft Store Terms of Sale.

_Assistance, May 16, 2024
  4. KH_01234 Win User

My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...

Canceling a subscription

Why can I not reach ANYONE on ANY phone number listed? I’m being charged for a subscription that I’ve tried for 2 + years to cancel. I can never reach anyone and have no log in information to login to cancel said subscription. This is absolutely the worse system ever!

KH_01234, May 16, 2024
Thema:

My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...

1. My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,... - Similar Threads - subscription has been

2. My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...: My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023, the amount that I paid was $69.99 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-subscription-has-been-cancelled-i-paid-the/8fab8eb0-cd3e-4e66-b820-28490197449c
  3. My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023,...: My subscription has been cancelled. I paid the subscription last year in December 22, 2023, the amount that I paid was $69.99 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-subscription-has-been-cancelled-i-paid-the/8fab8eb0-cd3e-4e66-b820-28490197449c
  4. I paid for my subscription. BUT, my account has been closed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for my subscription. BUT, my account has been closed.: I have all the documentation that I paid for Microsoft 365 thru Paypal.Sharon Drenner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-my-subscription-but-my-account-has-been/c13ec6cd-316f-4ea3-9ef3-9fc506b47e7b
  5. I paid for my subscription. BUT, my account has been closed.

I paid for my subscription. BUT, my account has been closed.: I have all the documentation that I paid for Microsoft 365 thru Paypal.Sharon Drenner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-my-subscription-but-my-account-has-been/c13ec6cd-316f-4ea3-9ef3-9fc506b47e7b
  6. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  7. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  8. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. VPN paid year subscription last week and want a refund....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    VPN paid year subscription last week and want a refund....: YET there is not a single link anywhere on my account page regarding this payment for "request a refund" I even called the support number only for it to redirect me back to the damn site again. WHERE CAN I REQUEST A REFUND! The service worked during the trial for this...
  10. Paid for a canceled subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for a canceled subscription: I signed up for a 30 day trial of Office 365 after I purchased a new computer. I did not use it and even forgot about it entirely, and forgot to send Microsoft a cancellation before the 30 days expired. They stuck me with $107.50 bill. I disputed the charge and they still...