Windows 10: My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?

Discus and support My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After switching to a new Motherboard, My Audio jacks stopped working. At first I thought it might've been a faulty motherboard, so I got a replacement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AddyyddA, Jan 17, 2022.

1. AddyyddA Win User

My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?

After switching to a new Motherboard, My Audio jacks stopped working. At first I thought it might've been a faulty motherboard, so I got a replacement same model, but still same issue persists.I have tried:-Checking HD Audio Pin-Reinstalling/Updating Drivers-trying different drivers-Realtek doesn't install Realtek manager. Can't install it from Microsoft store im getting the error 0x803FB005even after installing Realtek UAD Driver-I tried using an Ubuntu live USB, but same issue-Updating Bios + Chipset Drivers-Updating Windows-testing speakers themselves they workMy specs :Windows 10 x64CP

:)

AddyyddA, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?

1. My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do? - Similar Threads - Speakers aren't listed

2. My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?: After switching to a new Motherboard, My Audio jacks stopped working. At first I thought it might've been a faulty motherboard, so I got a replacement same model, but still same issue persists.I have tried:-Checking HD Audio Pin-Reinstalling/Updating Drivers-trying different...
  3. My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Speakers aren't listed anywhere. No Audio Front and Rear jacks. What to do?: After switching to a new Motherboard, My Audio jacks stopped working. At first I thought it might've been a faulty motherboard, so I got a replacement same model, but still same issue persists.I have tried:-Checking HD Audio Pin-Reinstalling/Updating Drivers-trying different...
  4. No bass in rear audio jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No bass in rear audio jack: I'm using driver Realtek HDA 6.0.9132.1 but this has been going on with earlier drivers too for some time. My front jack is damaged and I have to find the perfect position for it to work so I wanted to use the rear jack but it had NO bass at all compared to the front jack. I...
  5. Rear audio jack not working

Rear audio jack not working: I've tested different driver versions but it just doesn't work. It used to work sometime ago but not anymore. Update: it works with a different headphone but they have the exact same jack, and the one that doesnt work in the rear jack works in the front jack perfectly - - -...
  6. Headphones into rear audio jack?

Headphones into rear audio jack?: Hello. The headphone input on the front of my PC is broken and I cannot use it anymore. No big deal I thought, I'll plug my headphones into the rear audio jack. Well... that ends up being a massive issue somehow. The back inputs seem to be coded differently, which makes the...
  7. Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 - 2004 update - internal speakers but no audio in/out from front or rear panel jacks: A Lenovo x64 desktop updated to win 10 2004 today. I have audio from the internal speakers but I no longer have audio in/out from the jacks on the front and rear panel. I have uninstalled and re-installed the both Speakers high definition audio device drivers in "Audio,...
  8. Rear audio jack

Rear audio jack: I was doing stuff on my computer, suddenly there was a loud pop and my sound is gone. I can still see my speakers, the troubleshooter comes back with literally nothing, my drivers are up to date and I restart my computer. The front audio jack does still work....
  9. Front audio jack

Front audio jack: I try all realtek driver version but no one's install or shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-audio-jack/11349524-463a-4bdc-8318-41913b4e87e8
  10. Plug broke off in rear speaker jack: front headphone jack disabled now

Plug broke off in rear speaker jack: front headphone jack disabled now: On my desktop a 3.5mm plug broke off in my rear speaker out jack. And now when I try to use the front headphone jack it doesn't work. Did the broken plug in the rear disable the front headphone jack? Can anyone help with either problem? thanks! 114665