Windows 10: My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't...

Discus and support My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't being detected on my window explorer on my PC I am trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ivaylo_0100, Sep 7, 2024.

1. My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't...

My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't being detected on my window explorer on my PC I am trying to access the files on my windows 11 HP. I have tried accessing the files on my iMac and seems to work there but isn't showing up on my windows device. I have looked at my disk management and seems to be safe and in good working condition based on the information given. I need to access the files and be able to open them and access them on the external hard drive through my PC.

:)

Ivaylo_0100, Sep 7, 2024

2. Silicon Power A80 on Windows 11

I have a Silicon Power A80 1TB external hard drive but am unable to get my new laptop running Windows 11 Home to recognize it. I have tried the tools available from Silicon Power but they report back that the device is not found. I am using a USB 3.0 adaptor since the A80 has earlier USB connectors.

Any ideas?

David Compton1, Sep 7, 2024
  3. LemP Win User
    External hard drive.

Congratulations!

Now buy another external hard drive and make a backup copy of your family photos and anything else you have on that Silicon Power drive.

LemP, Sep 7, 2024
  4. SVLingam Win User

My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't...

My Seagate external hard drive is not detected when plugged in to USB port of my laptop using windows 10?

Thanks for your response.

I have tried all the steps provided, however in vain. The external hard drive is not identified at all in any of the the USB ports when connected. The USB ports identify other external Flash drives and devices. However this drive is detected in another laptop
    using Windows 7 OS. Please advise further.

Regards

SVLingam, Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't...

1. My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't... - Similar Threads - silicon power external

2. My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't...: My silicon power external hard drive is detected in bluetooth and devices however isn't being detected on my window explorer on my PC I am trying to access the files on my windows 11 HP. I have tried accessing the files on my iMac and seems to work there but isn't showing up...
  3. Microsoft Store is not detecting my External Hard Drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is not detecting my External Hard Drive.: So far I tried the wsreset.exe in the "run" tab and the I am only seeing my C and D drive. So far I tried the wsreset.exe in the "run" tab and the Get-AppXPackage *...
  4. Why isn't my external hard drive being detected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my external hard drive being detected?: I have an external hard drive, Seagate 2TB, it worked perfectly until after defragmenting it with the Windows tool for a bit and cancelling it safely, because I needed to shut down the PC, it no longer is recognized by the PC, it doesn't show up on device manager or disk...
  5. Why isn't my external hard drive being detected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my external hard drive being detected?: I have an external hard drive, Seagate 2TB, it worked perfectly until after defragmenting it with the Windows tool for a bit and cancelling it safely, because I needed to shut down the PC, it no longer is recognized by the PC, it doesn't show up on device manager or disk...
  6. external hard drive cant be detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external hard drive cant be detected: when i plug in my hard drive, it doesn't show up in file explorer and disk management but only in device manager. when i restart my computer with the hard drive plugged in, i get a blue screen. is it a problem with the driver or windows and how do i fix this?...
  7. My external hard drive is being detected but also not.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My external hard drive is being detected but also not.: So I’m trying to use an external hard drive and when I go into my file manager nothing shows up for it. I went into my settings to check if it was detecting a usb device and it was. submitted by /u/nicknugget2007 [link] [comments]...
  8. Unable to detect external hard drive

Unable to detect external hard drive: I have been attempting to download files from my external hard drive on my surface but cannot seem to find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-detect-external-hard-drive/80f9a17b-73ac-4cc6-8d42-74714afeb773
  9. External Hard Drive Power Off?

External Hard Drive Power Off?: I have a WD 2TB Mypassport drive and for some reason after I shut down my desktop it still has power to it and the light blinks. I want to completely shut off everything when I shut down my PC. I checked all of the power setting and nothing seems to work. Does anyone have...
  10. Toshiba external hard drive not detectible

Toshiba external hard drive not detectible: I have a Toshiba DWC250 5TB external drive formatted ReFS that I cannot detect in either Disk Management or by using DiskPart/List Disk. Cabling and power are sound. The unit is not user serviceable because the case is not designed to be opened. I use it in a storage pool on...