Windows 10: My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...

Discus and support My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to clean my device and i guess i messed up with a few files i should not have and now my settings, photos, microsoft store and perhaps other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kalki ., May 4, 2023.

1. Kalki . Win User

My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...

I tried to clean my device and i guess i messed up with a few files i should not have and now my settings, photos, microsoft store and perhaps other in-built features wont work, they dont open at all. I tried the scf scan, it said no issue found. I tried powershell command too and there was a lot of stuff written in red, saying the process failed. I thought of resetting the pc but I cant do that unless the settings open. Does anyone know how do I fix this?

:)

Kalki ., May 4, 2023

2. i cant open microsoft store or photos

when i try to open photos it says "There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator." and i cant reinstall itfrom the microsoft storebecause when i click on microsoft store nothing happens it doesnt even close the search can anyone please help my windows version is 20H2

personwithmilk, May 4, 2023
  3. JennyS22 Win User
    Multiple Windows Apps won't open (Photos, Weather, Store) and Settings won't open

I can't get multiple apps to open. Noticed this problem when I was trying to open a photo using the Photo app and it wouldn't open. My online searches suggested checking Settings, and that won't open. I was able to uninstall the Photo app using an administrator
    command but now I can't open the Microsoft Store to try to reinstall Photos.

What to do?

JennyS22, May 4, 2023
  4. My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...

Microsoft photos app will not open in windows 10 - photo error saying invalid value for registry

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

We are really appreciate your efforts across troubleshooting the issue.

• How did you tried to uninstall the Photo app?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store and check if it helps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Photos app.

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    • Note: After performing the above steps, install the Photos app form the Windows store.

You may try to open the photos app and check if the issue persist.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 4, 2023
Thema:

My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...

1. My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal... - Similar Threads - settings microsoft store

2. I cant open Settings or microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open Settings or microsoft store: i been having this problem for over 2 years now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-settings-or-microsoft-store/a1d6f33c-9459-4553-a92d-58eb44d083d1
  3. I cant open Settings or microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open Settings or microsoft store: i been having this problem for over 2 years now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-settings-or-microsoft-store/a1d6f33c-9459-4553-a92d-58eb44d083d1
  4. I cant open Settings or microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings, microsoft store are not opening at all. I cant open photos it says "internal...: I tried to clean my device and i guess i messed up with a few files i should not have and now my settings, photos, microsoft store and perhaps other in-built features wont work, they dont open at all. I tried the scf scan, it said no issue found. I tried powershell command...
  6. I cant open microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  7. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  8. I cant open microsoft store

9. i cant open my photos

i cant open my photos: as it shows i cant my open my photos recently I moved my photos and my videos from my usb drive to my desktop since that this error keep showing up these pictures worked so fine before I don't understand why this happened I really appreciate if someone can help me cuz these...
  10. i cant open microsoft store or photos

i cant open microsoft store or photos: when i try to open photos it says "Theres a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator." and i cant reinstall itfrom the microsoft storebecause when i click on microsoft store nothing happens it doesnt even...