Windows 10: My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am...

Discus and support My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop had windows 10 and I done everything shown on the internet youtube and even Microsoft support but nothing was helpful please help me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MOHIT KUMAR 5802, Oct 15, 2024.

1. My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am...

My laptop had windows 10 and I done everything shown on the internet youtube and even Microsoft support but nothing was helpful please help me out

:)

MOHIT KUMAR 5802, Oct 15, 2024

2. Hello...i want to ask that I am unable to open my quick settings in the taskbar...where wifi and sound option is there in the taskbar....i kept on clicking but it doesn't open... please help..

Hello...i want to ask that I am unable to open my quick settings in the taskbar...where wifi and sound option is there in the taskbar....i kept on clicking but it doesn't open... please help..

KRISH KUMAR3, Oct 15, 2024
  3. Unable to add bluetooth headset

Bluetooth HAMA 53312, 3Mbps, v5.0 C2 + EDR windows 10 - 21H2 When i connect the bluetooth receiver i can see the little bluetooth icon appeard in the taskbar Device manager :
    My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am... 377015d1665600410t-unable-add-bluetooth-headset-captur-dasdas.png
    Bluetooth settings :
    My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am... 377016d1665600466t-unable-add-bluetooth-headset-bluetooth.png

BerserkLCS, Oct 15, 2024
  4. My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am...

Bluetooth attached speakers - no sound

Hi Bill,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Thank you for sharing the required information to suggest you in the right direction to fix the issue.

1. What is the model number of the Bluetooth speaker?
    2. Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth speakers on different computer?

Please try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

Method 1

Check the Bluetooth support Service

1. On your keyboard, press Windows Key+R. This should open the Run dialog box.
    2. Type “services.msc” (no quotes), then hit Enter.
    3. Once you’ve got the Services window up, look for the
      Bluetooth support service and double-click it.
    4. From the drop-down menu, select Automatic.
    5. Now launch the Bluetooth support service by clicking the Start button.
    6. Confirm the changes you’ve made by clicking
      Apply
      and OK.

Method 2

Use the troubleshooter for playing audio

1. To access this, follow these instructions.
    2. Go to the taskbar and click the Search icon.
    3. Type “audio playback” inside the box, then select ‘Find and fix audio playback
      problems’. This should open the Audio Playback troubleshooter.
    4. Click Next. The troubleshooter will now find and repair audio playback issues

Method 3

Resetting your default playback device

1. Right-click the Sound icon on the taskbar, then choose Sounds from the list.
    2. Once the Sound window is up, go to the
      Playback tab.
    3. You will see a list of audio devices. Click the Bluetooth speakers you paired with your computer.
    4. After that, set the Bluetooth speakers as your default playback device. You can do this by pressing the
      Set Default button.
    5. Save the changes you’ve made by clicking
      Apply, then pressing OK.

You may also refer the article Fix sound problems in Windows 10
    for more information.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 15, 2024
Thema:

My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am...

1. My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am... - Similar Threads - setting opening unable

2. My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am...: My laptop had windows 10 and I done everything shown on the internet youtube and even Microsoft support but nothing was helpful please help me out...
  3. My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My setting is not opening i am unable to use taskbar wifi sound and even bluetooth I am...: My laptop had windows 10 and I done everything shown on the internet youtube and even Microsoft support but nothing was helpful please help me out...
  4. Hello...i want to ask that I am unable to open my quick settings in the taskbar...where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello...i want to ask that I am unable to open my quick settings in the taskbar...where...: Hello...i want to ask that I am unable to open my quick settings in the taskbar...where wifi and sound option is there in the taskbar....i kept on clicking but it doesn't open... please help.....
  5. Hello...i want to ask that I am unable to open my quick settings in the taskbar...where...

Hello...i want to ask that I am unable to open my quick settings in the taskbar...where...: Hello...i want to ask that I am unable to open my quick settings in the taskbar...where wifi and sound option is there in the taskbar....i kept on clicking but it doesn't open... please help.....
  6. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  7. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  8. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi: I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi. The Network Adapter is not visible in the Device Manager. Actually one of my friends removed the WLAN Card. Then I plugged it back. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE!I think the WLAN Card has given...
  9. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi: I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi. The Network Adapter is not visible in the Device Manager. Actually one of my friends removed the WLAN Card. Then I plugged it back. BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE!I think the WLAN Card has given...
  10. I am using Dell Inspiron 3584. I am unable to connect to internet using WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing