Windows 10: My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas?

Discus and support My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve been having this issue for a while, and I’m not sure how it started. A year ago, while finishing up my thesis and coding lots of keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert Garcia 0811, Oct 22, 2024 at 2:12 AM.

1. My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas?

I’ve been having this issue for a while, and I’m not sure how it started. A year ago, while finishing up my thesis and coding lots of keyboard shortcuts involved, I noticed that the color on my laptop screen suddenly turned yellowish. Whenever I turn on the computer, the colors look normal at first, but after a second or two, the screen shifts to a yellowish hue. I’ve tried adjusting various settings like HDR, but nothing seems to work. For context, I’m using a laptop with the following specs: Windows 10 AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800H NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 15.6 inches, FHD 1920 x 1080 16:

:)

Robert Garcia 0811, Oct 22, 2024 at 2:12 AM

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

3. color change, the color blue got lighter

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

The issue you are facing with Color change, I would like to ask few queries.

• Have you made any changes to the system prior to the issue?
    • Since when are you facing this?
    You can manually set the different color for start, taskbar, action center and title bar background.

To do so, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • From left pane click on Color.
    • Choose a color which ever is suited for you.
    Referring to the second screen shot, it seems like the operating system you are using is not fully activated. This type of issue occurs only if the OS is not activated. I suggest you to refer the below Microsoft article and check how to resolve the common
    activation errors.

Get help with Windows activation errors - Microsoft Support

Get help with Windows activation errors - Microsoft Support

Note: Steps also works on Windows 10.

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 22, 2024 at 2:15 AM
  4. PangChoo Win User

My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas?

Lumia 950 xl creen colour is getting yellowish

I've been using my lumia 950xl since January, it was very yellowish(warm color temperature) in "standard" color profile setting, I changed it to "cool" and it was okay, white seems more blueish than yellowish, but with 6 months usage I find it getting yellowish
    again even in "cool" setting, can this be considered as a defect?

My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas? 2b0ce607-98c4-4308-9aed-3a6d8969e4a9.jpg

"standard" color profile seems very yellowish compare to surface pro 3 screen at right

My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas? 96252214-46e6-4958-a97f-908657381c5a.jpg

"cool" color profile also seems yellowish as compare to SP3 screen

Thema:

My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas?

1. My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas? - Similar Threads - Screen's Color Changes

2. My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas?: I’ve been having this issue for a while, and I’m not sure how it started. A year ago, while finishing up my thesis and coding lots of keyboard shortcuts involved, I noticed that the color on my laptop screen suddenly turned yellowish. Whenever I turn on the computer, the...
  3. My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Screen's Color Changes to Yellowish After a Few Seconds of Use - Any Ideas?: I’ve been having this issue for a while, and I’m not sure how it started. A year ago, while finishing up my thesis and coding lots of keyboard shortcuts involved, I noticed that the color on my laptop screen suddenly turned yellowish. Whenever I turn on the computer, the...
  4. Yellowish screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellowish screen: Hello I have just replaced my old monitor for a new one on a Lenovo laptop, it was working fine but out of sudden it turned yellow. I called the manufacturer who told me that was normal because the color temperature was warm, I don't like it and being a graphic designer it...
  5. Yellowish screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellowish screen: Hello I have just replaced my old monitor for a new one on a Lenovo laptop, it was working fine but out of sudden it turned yellow. I called the manufacturer who told me that was normal because the color temperature was warm, I don't like it and being a graphic designer it...
  6. Yellowish screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. option to change mouse pointer color not showing - any ideas?

in Windows 10 Support
    option to change mouse pointer color not showing - any ideas?: My son wants his mouse pointer blue but in the dialog window to change the color of the pointer that option is not shown - there are only 3 boxes to choose from (white, black and inverted) with the 4th color one not showing. Any ideas why? he's using 10 pro thanks in advance...
  8. My mousepad lags after a few seconds of use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mousepad lags after a few seconds of use: Hi so I’ve got a go pavilion 14 (I think) and it used to work fine but after a year of use I’ve had some issues, it’s running windows 10 btw. So my trackpad lags, like it feels heavy if that makes sense. The cursor drags behind where I’m moving my finger, and then it jumps...
  9. white color tone is yellowish

in Windows 10 Customization
    white color tone is yellowish: how to adjust white color tone within windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-color-tone-is-yellowish/d39721eb-3d87-467b-9c74-f8b18cc207ce
  10. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen: [IMG]When I start playing a video, it plays fine until I open it in fullscreen. Then, a few seconds later the screen starts showing white. When move the cursur it stops or do anything that disturbes the video. I have already updated to the latest drivers of my graphics card....