Windows 10: My screen goes black on all monitors

Discus and support My screen goes black on all monitors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI have 1 tv and 2 monitors for my7 desktop and when ever I am playing a game can be any game, but all of my monitors plus tv goes black for a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DragonRival, Nov 5, 2023.

1. My screen goes black on all monitors

HiI have 1 tv and 2 monitors for my7 desktop and when ever I am playing a game can be any game, but all of my monitors plus tv goes black for a couple of seconds then my screen is back but depending on the game it crashes, I have checked if my drivers is up to date anbd they are but it is still doing it, I have a AMD redeon 1670xcan you please help me as I do not what else to do

:)

DragonRival, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 5, 2023
  3. Screen goes black if the power cord is connected

Hi Tony,

As the screen goes black I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems and check if it helps.

Troubleshooting black or blank screens in Windows - Microsoft Support

I also see that you are facing issues with the keyboard this might be due to the corruption of keyboard drivers. I suggest you to run the
    hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 5, 2023
  4. WRAllen Win User

My screen goes black on all monitors

Black screen /Monitor

Windows 10 update for 11/14/ made my monitor screen darker than usual when it comes on and that is for about 30 seconds at a time then it goes black. I have to keep turning the monitor off and on; the computer stays on the entire time. I tried setting
    the system back to an earlier time and other suggestions on your page but nothing works.

WRAllen, Nov 5, 2023
Thema:

My screen goes black on all monitors

1. My screen goes black on all monitors - Similar Threads - screen goes black

2. Monitor screen goes black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor screen goes black: My Acer monitor goes black for 10 seconds once an hour. My laptop receives my Internet signal. I use a splitter and HDMI cables to connect to my monitor and flat screen. I do not game and only surf the Web. Please advise to my Gmail address.Thanks,Wade...
  3. Monitor screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor screen goes black: My Acer monitor goes black for 10 seconds once an hour. My laptop receives my Internet signal. I use a splitter and HDMI cables to connect to my monitor and flat screen. I do not game and only surf the Web. Please advise to my Gmail address.Thanks,Wade...
  4. Monitor screen goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My screen goes black on all monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen goes black on all monitors: HiI have 1 tv and 2 monitors for my7 desktop and when ever I am playing a game can be any game, but all of my monitors plus tv goes black for a couple of seconds then my screen is back but depending on the game it crashes, I have checked if my drivers is up to date anbd they...
  6. Monitor Goes Black

Monitor Goes Black: Hey, My current setup is an Acer Laptop with windows 10 connected to an acer monitor and an OLD Lenovo MonitorMy laptop to Acer Monitor works perfect. However, my old Lenovo monitor screen is black and immediately goes into power saving mode when connected to my laptopI...
  7. My monitor goes black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My monitor goes black: Hi I have two monitors and my primary monitor (144Hz) goes into black screen at random times but my secondary monitor (60Hz) never does. I have AMD PC with x570 motherboard and CPU 3800x , 5700 GPU. I have radeon driver updated to last version. Is there any solution to this...
  8. My monitor goes black

My monitor goes black: Hi I have two monitors and my primary monitor (144Hz) goes into black screen at random times but my secondary monitor (60Hz) never does. I have AMD PC with x570 motherboard and CPU 3800x , 5700 GPU. I have radeon driver updated to last version. Is there any solution to this...
  9. Monitor goes black

Monitor goes black: My external monitor loses connection with my laptop 3-4 times per week. First it goes to blue screen with no connection message, then it goes black. Sometimes the image returns in 1-3 minutes, often never without ctl-alt-del then signing in to my account. Is this a computer...
  10. monitor is blinking and screen goes black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    monitor is blinking and screen goes black: I got a weird issue a few days ago. I booted my computer, and my monitor was black. Everything was connected. I took the graphics card out and connected it again. The monitor then blinks, you can see the desktop for about one second, then the screen goes black, then it shows...