Windows 10: My "S" key doesn't work all the time.

Discus and support My "S" key doesn't work all the time. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried cleaning the actual key and there is no dirt/dust/residue. I have not spilled any liquids on it or anything. In fact I am typing to you on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aisling Pedrotti, Jan 1, 2024.

1. My "S" key doesn't work all the time.

I have tried cleaning the actual key and there is no dirt/dust/residue. I have not spilled any liquids on it or anything. In fact I am typing to you on it right now and I am able to use the S key. However after i shut down and bring the computer back up, i will lose the function. The only way to fix it is if I delete the keyboard drivers there's 2 for some reason, I don't know if that's normalThen I restart my computer and after I press the key or hold it down enough times it seems to "wake up" and I can use it again. I'm lucky that it's just the one key, but it is getting increasingly frust

:)

Aisling Pedrotti, Jan 1, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My "S" key doesn't work all the time. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 1, 2024
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Jan 1, 2024
  4. My "S" key doesn't work all the time.

fingerprint doesn`t work

My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to fix it?

Lidia Andrei, Jan 1, 2024
Thema:

My "S" key doesn't work all the time.

1. My "S" key doesn't work all the time. - Similar Threads - key doesn't

2. My G key doesn't work Laptop keyboard unless I use capital G.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My G key doesn't work Laptop keyboard unless I use capital G.: I'm pretty sure this is a software issue, but I'm at the end of my rope.- my "G" key often doesn't work 95% of the time, unless I hold SHIFT at the same time for a capital G, then it works 100% of the time- it also works 100% of the time to open Windows Game Bar WINDOWS+G, so...
  3. My G key doesn't work Laptop keyboard unless I use capital G.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My G key doesn't work Laptop keyboard unless I use capital G.: I'm pretty sure this is a software issue, but I'm at the end of my rope.- my "G" key often doesn't work 95% of the time, unless I hold SHIFT at the same time for a capital G, then it works 100% of the time- it also works 100% of the time to open Windows Game Bar WINDOWS+G, so...
  4. Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11: It has been working for a long time. Ever since there's been update. Updates were automatically. It messed up the application. How do I make my printscreen button to work again?...
  5. Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11

Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11: It has been working for a long time. Ever since there's been update. Updates were automatically. It messed up the application. How do I make my printscreen button to work again?...
  6. My copilet doesn't open when I press windows + c shortcut key i have recently deleted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My copilet doesn't open when I press windows + c shortcut key i have recently deleted and...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-copilet-doesnt-open-when-i-press-windows-c/91ade717-8367-43b5-9440-d6c89d792658
  7. My copilet doesn't open when I press windows + c shortcut key i have recently deleted and...

My copilet doesn't open when I press windows + c shortcut key i have recently deleted and...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-copilet-doesnt-open-when-i-press-windows-c/91ade717-8367-43b5-9440-d6c89d792658
  8. Bitlocker key doesn't show on click "Show recovery key" - blank popup or nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key doesn't show on click "Show recovery key" - blank popup or nothing happens: Hi,Trying to use My Account - Devices microsoft.com to retrieve the Bitlocker Keys, but nothing happens when I click the "Show recovery key" button. There is a pop up showing for a brief second, but it is blank and it only pops up the first time. I have to refresh the page to...
  9. Bitlocker key doesn't show on click "Show recovery key" - blank popup or nothing happens

Bitlocker key doesn't show on click "Show recovery key" - blank popup or nothing happens: Hi,Trying to use My Account - Devices microsoft.com to retrieve the Bitlocker Keys, but nothing happens when I click the "Show recovery key" button. There is a pop up showing for a brief second, but it is blank and it only pops up the first time. I have to refresh the page to...
  10. some keys doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some keys doesn't work anymore: my t y caps lock and tab shift doesn't work but other keys work the keys i said was randomly stop from working and work again but now they dont work anymore my laptop is lenovo ideapad gaming 3...