Windows 10: My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where...

Discus and support My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft says my computer crash and is asking me to put in my product license key. I'm not sure where to find the key. I need help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Betty Snyder, Oct 22, 2024 at 11:52 PM.

1. My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where...

Microsoft says my computer crash and is asking me to put in my product license key. I'm not sure where to find the key. I need help.

:)

2. I try to enter the product key from my computer it fails. Message says my windows license will expire soon

I keep getting message saying my windows license will expire soon & asking for a product key number when I put the key number from the computer it fails, that is the only number I have my computer is very old

3. product license key

i keep getting a display at start-up that my product license key will expire 7/1/2018. go to pc settings and activate or enter my new product key.???????

when i hit activate nothing happens. when i try to enter my product key it says characters not regonized.

4. My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where...

Windows License says "Expire Soon"

Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

May I verify what type of license is installed on your device? Kindly perform the steps below.

1. Click the start menu, then type CMD. Right-click the command prompt then select run as administrator.

2. In the command prompt type or copy-paste the command below

slmgr /dlv

3. Send us the result of what it says on the description or product key channel from the pop-up window.

In general, if Windows has an expiration, it was activated using a Volume license. And this type of license is not advisable for Home personal devices.

Thema:

My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where...

1. My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where... - Similar Threads - product license key

2. My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where...: Microsoft says my computer crash and is asking me to put in my product license key. I'm not sure where to find the key. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-license-key-has-expired-and-it-says-my/612d70b3-619f-4287-8de1-d120d0dd4a29
  3. My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My product license key has expired and it says my computer has crashed. I'm not sure where...: Microsoft says my computer crash and is asking me to put in my product license key. I'm not sure where to find the key. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-license-key-has-expired-and-it-says-my/612d70b3-619f-4287-8de1-d120d0dd4a29
  4. My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...: The key event from the event viewer is as follows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8056551c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...: The key event from the event viewer is as follows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8056551c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. Wheres the License or Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wheres the License or Product Key: I recently got an older computer from school that needed windows to be installed again. I found that you can turn windows into an installation media to download it onto a different computer/laptop from the Microsoft website. I did that downloaded onto the older computer, It...
  7. Wheres the License or Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wheres the License or Product Key: I recently got an older computer from school that needed windows to be installed again. I found that you can turn windows into an installation media to download it onto a different computer/laptop from the Microsoft website. I did that downloaded onto the older computer, It...
  8. Wheres the License or Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft License has Expired?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft License has Expired?: Why does one continue to get this message on Windows 10? Please help! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-license-has-expired/6675c0d2-7e5a-460c-a7ad-8d842c099a3c
  10. Windows 10 License has Expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 License has Expired: Why... ?? Digital Entitlement and Digital License are 1 Years Expired or Limited Expired or Lifetime Device ??? [img] 59762