Windows 10: my printer HP will not print from my computer

Discus and support my printer HP will not print from my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pat Burke1, Oct 25, 2023.

1. my printer HP will not print from my computer

my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct

:)

Pat Burke1, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Zaki_j Win User

HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline and there is a delay in printing.

1. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

HP Print and Scan Doctor is an application software from HP that can help you eliminate any issues with your HP Printer or Scanner Devices. If you are having commons problem with your HP printer or scanner
    you can download, install and run HP Print and Scan Doctor Utility to easily scan for the error and troubleshoot them automatically.

Method 1:

Step 1: I suggest you download and run the
    HP Print and Scan Doctor and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2: I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Method 2:

If your printer is slow to print, I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions from
    HP Printers - Slow Printing (Windows)

Additional Information:

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027988/windows-10-change-a-printers-status-from-offline-to-online

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Oct 25, 2023
  3. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Oct 25, 2023
  4. my printer HP will not print from my computer

cannot print from computer to printer???

Hi.

My name is Miles.

I recommend you do the following:

Check that the printer is installed and in the "Ready" state: To do this, follow these steps:

• Start button> Control Panel> Printers.

• Disconnect the printer from the power button and turn it on again.

• Print the document again.

If the problem continues and you cannot print, uninstall the printer, restart the computer and reinstall. Through the following steps:

• Insert HP Officejet 5740 CD or search for devices in Windows, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of results.

• Click on Add a printer.

• Click on Add a local printer.

MilesPruett, Oct 25, 2023
Thema:

my printer HP will not print from my computer

1. my printer HP will not print from my computer - Similar Threads - printer print computer

2. why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?: Suddenly when I press print, my printer shows error and will not print from hp computer to brother printer. I can print from iphone. I uninstalled and reinstalled printer drivers and printer itself and will still not work....
  3. why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?: Suddenly when I press print, my printer shows error and will not print from hp computer to brother printer. I can print from iphone. I uninstalled and reinstalled printer drivers and printer itself and will still not work....
  4. My printer not printing from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer not printing from my computer: MY CANON MAXIFY MB5440 printer Doesn't wanna print from my computer When I try to activate my "enable bidirectional support" it is inactive it doesn't allow me to tick the box What should I do??...
  5. My printer not printing from my computer

My printer not printing from my computer: MY CANON MAXIFY MB5440 printer Doesn't wanna print from my computer When I try to activate my "enable bidirectional support" it is inactive it doesn't allow me to tick the box What should I do??...
  6. my printer HP will not print from my computer

my printer HP will not print from my computer: my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-hp-will-not-print-from-my-computer/1d05444a-7c14-4833-ad84-7ae9ecc43c98
  7. my printer HP will not print from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    my printer HP will not print from my computer: my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-hp-will-not-print-from-my-computer/1d05444a-7c14-4833-ad84-7ae9ecc43c98
  8. my printer is not printing from the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my printer is not printing from the computer: Hi my printer can print copies but will not print directly from my computer? Tried all of the suggestions you had listed but it still is not printing unless I want a copy? HELP! Theresa Gelchie...
  9. Can't get my HP 4500 printer to print from my ASUS computer

Can't get my HP 4500 printer to print from my ASUS computer: I've uninstalled the printer twice, looked in all the ques, made suet it is set as the default printer and it still will not printer. The printer queu will show that the document is printing but it never does, Any hep would be appreciated...
  10. My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.

My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.: I have followed all troubleshooting instructions with no success.. all items going into print queue and reading as error. I have cancelled all print jobs but same thing keeps on happening...help x...