Windows 10: My PC won’t stop freezing, and my mouse & keyboard don’t work when it freezes.

Discus and support My PC won’t stop freezing, and my mouse & keyboard don’t work when it freezes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve only just built this pc a couple weeks ago and it’s been working fine apart from one time this issue occurred when tabbing out of valorant but a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NeptuneNFF, Sep 21, 2024 at 9:17 PM.

1. My PC won’t stop freezing, and my mouse & keyboard don’t work when it freezes.

I’ve only just built this pc a couple weeks ago and it’s been working fine apart from one time this issue occurred when tabbing out of valorant but a forced restart from the front panel power button fixed the issue.Now when I turn on my pc, if I attempt to do anything like open discord, chrome or any other apps it freezes again and forces me to restart it. I’ve tried clean reinstalling my NVIDIA GeForce Drivers I use the studio version because I was told it’s much more stable, Checking for Windows Updates, MSI Center updating my system drivers, Using Windows to troubleshoot my RAM Currently

:)

2. PC Freeze

Hi, my laptop freezes (sometimes it makes weird sounds) everytime, when i run any program as an administrator, i can´t move with mouse, my keyboard doesn´t work aswell so i really don´t know what to do, i would appreciate your help.
    Thank you

p. Thank you

Tomáš Slavík_, Sep 21, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

4. RCoon Win User

My PC won’t stop freezing, and my mouse & keyboard don’t work when it freezes.

Keyboard and Mouse freezing

Similar thing happened to m RAT 9, it had a corrupted profile in the firmware, caused everything to freeze every 10 seconds or so, so I replaced the mouse. It didn't cause my keyboard to stop working though.

Thema:

My PC won’t stop freezing, and my mouse & keyboard don’t work when it freezes.

1. My PC won’t stop freezing, and my mouse & keyboard don’t work when it freezes. - Similar Threads - won’t stop freezing

2. My PC won’t stop freezing, and my mouse & keyboard don’t work when it freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won’t stop freezing, and my mouse & keyboard don’t work when it freezes.: I’ve only just built this pc a couple weeks ago and it’s been working fine apart from one time this issue occurred when tabbing out of valorant but a forced restart from the front panel power button fixed the issue.Now when I turn on my pc, if I attempt to do anything like...
  3. PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work: Hi thereThis pc i already used 2 years and never had this problem before.-Asrock B660M Pro RS-Intel i5 12400f -Kingston Ram 16GB DDR4 3200mhz i on XMP-Andyson PSU 500W 80+-RTX 2060 6GBits freezing after using games 1 hour and nothing can do except boot by press the power on...
  4. PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezing mouse and keyboard cant work: Hi thereThis pc i already used 2 years and never had this problem before.-Asrock B660M Pro RS-Intel i5 12400f -Kingston Ram 16GB DDR4 3200mhz i on XMP-Andyson PSU 500W 80+-RTX 2060 6GBits freezing after using games 1 hour and nothing can do except boot by press the power on...
  5. Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.: Hello,My pc Freeze and keyboard turned off but the mouse still on power.So the pc monitor freeze the desktop still working like the GPU fan spinning. Stuck on gaming or browser no blue screen or shut down. The freeze last for few minutes then the desktop just turned...
  6. Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.: Hello,My pc Freeze and keyboard turned off but the mouse still on power.So the pc monitor freeze the desktop still working like the GPU fan spinning. Stuck on gaming or browser no blue screen or shut down. The freeze last for few minutes then the desktop just turned...
  7. Pc Freeze & Keyboard/mouse not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Screen Freezes, Keyboard stop working and Moisés Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Freezes, Keyboard stop working and Moisés Freezes: This is happening in both of my PCs and i don't know what to do. I'm using my PC normaly and for some reason the screen freezes, the keyboard doesn't work i try to remove and connect the USB but it doesn't turn on the lights and the cursor mouse moves normal for a seconds but...
  9. Laptop Freezes but Mouse and Keyboard Works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Freezes but Mouse and Keyboard Works: I have a HP OMEN 15-cex series laptop. Recently I encountered a blue screen error, so I reset my Laptop, reinstalled Windows and I cleaned all the dust inside my laptop as well. Now the BSOD has stopped occurring but my laptop suddenly freezes ( especially while gaming,...
  10. My mouse wont stop freezing!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse wont stop freezing!: Since like 1 month ago, my mouse kept freezing for no reason, how can I make it stop? 1 month ago, my mouse started freezing, I use a wireless mouse, it's not original from Microsoft, it's those ones you could buy from tech shops. Sometimes, my mouse froze and then some...