Windows 10: My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

Discus and support My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm royally screwed my laptop started acting up and freezing I'm forced to hold down my power button to fix it but It happened so much today that It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SPECTRUM101 FARVER, Feb 27, 2023.

1. My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

I'm royally screwed my laptop started acting up and freezing I'm forced to hold down my power button to fix it but It happened so much today that It triggered the 2 hour wait time and now I'm stuck and I can't wait the 2 hours because my PC freezes I need help because I need it for important things

:)

SPECTRUM101 FARVER, Feb 27, 2023

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 27, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows Hello PIN on your PC. I will certainly try my best to assist you with the issue.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try booting the PC in Safe Mode and then try to delete the NGC folder for Windows Hello PIN. You can follow the below steps to delete NGC folder and see if you are able to setup the PIN.

1. Press Windows + E to open File Explorer.
    2. On the left hand pane click on This PC.
    3. Now navigate to the location C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft.
    4. Right click on the NGC folder and click on Delete.
    5. Click on Yes.

In case you are receiving permission error then try running the command and see if you are able to delete it.

1. Press Windows + S key together to open Search.
    2. Now type CMD and select Run as administrator.
    3. Accept the UAC prompts.
    4. Type in the following commands one by one and hit Enter:
      icacls C:WindowsServiceProfilesLocalServiceAppDataLocalMicrosoftNgc /T /Q /C /RESET
    5. Close the CMD window
    6. Try to delete the NGC folder.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

1. My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours - Similar Threads - won't let wait

2. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try again. I kept the laptop on for the two hours and when I finally got back, I did not think much of it. However, when I got to...
  3. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try again. I kept the laptop on for the two hours and when I finally got back, I did not think much of it. However, when I got to...
  4. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”

How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”: I was on an international trip for 2 weeks and when I came back and logged into my computer for the first time and typed in my pine correctly. It left me with a message on the screen that told me I have to wait two hours. This was not my first time dealing with this as before...
  6. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: because of entering wrong password it's not letting me log inand I'm not able to keep the computer on for 2 hrs,even if I letit be on the black screen for 2 hrs it doesn't helpI just wanna ask that if I reset my computer with the keep myfiles option will I able to login I...
  7. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: because of entering wrong password it's not letting me log inand I'm not able to keep the computer on for 2 hrs,even if I letit be on the black screen for 2 hrs it doesn't helpI just wanna ask that if I reset my computer with the keep myfiles option will I able to login I...
  8. My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours: I'm royally screwed my laptop started acting up and freezing I'm forced to hold down my power button to fix it but It happened so much today that It triggered the 2 hour wait time and now I'm stuck and I can't wait the 2 hours because my PC freezes I need help because I need...
  9. My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours: I'm royally screwed my laptop started acting up and freezing I'm forced to hold down my power button to fix it but It happened so much today that It triggered the 2 hour wait time and now I'm stuck and I can't wait the 2 hours because my PC freezes I need help because I need...
  10. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: I've run into the usual issue of having to wait 2 hours to log in due to multiple failed sign in attempts, however my computer won't let me wait that long. After a few seconds, it'll go back to the screen before the log in and I'll have to put in the challenge phrase and my...