Windows 10: My pc won’t boot to windows, it’s stuck in bios

Discus and support My pc won’t boot to windows, it’s stuck in bios in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve had this issue reoccur multiple times and I’m not sure how to fix it the first time I returned it to the manufacturer they fixed the SSD, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josiah Bennett, Oct 10, 2024 at 11:02 PM.

1. My pc won’t boot to windows, it’s stuck in bios

I’ve had this issue reoccur multiple times and I’m not sure how to fix it the first time I returned it to the manufacturer they fixed the SSD, the second time I sent it in the said there was nothing wrong with it so I’m a little lost and now after a week of use it’s started having issues again such as blue screens and being stuck in bios and I’m not sure how to fix it

:)

Josiah Bennett, Oct 10, 2024 at 11:02 PM
  2. erixx Win User

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

3. scraff Win User
    My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

4. My pc won’t boot to windows, it’s stuck in bios

Windows stuck in automatic repair; Can't access BIOS/ boot menu

I've changed the boot order through both BIOS and the boot manager, as my original post stated. Neither did anything, but both were functional in the past. Neither listed the windows boot manager, either. Previously, it would boot just as expected whenever
    other media was set as the first option, so I'm pretty sure there are no issues there.

As my original post suggested, I've already tried out the steps you gave. I've gone through all the options listed in the boot menu, UEFI or not.

My BIOS and boot menu settings were at their defaults when all of this started, so that's been tried already, if those are what you're referring to.

KierraMcCullough, Oct 10, 2024 at 11:28 PM
Thema:

My pc won’t boot to windows, it’s stuck in bios

1. My pc won’t boot to windows, it’s stuck in bios - Similar Threads - won’t boot it’s

2. My pc won’t boot to windows, it’s stuck in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t boot to windows, it’s stuck in bios: I’ve had this issue reoccur multiple times and I’m not sure how to fix it the first time I returned it to the manufacturer they fixed the SSD, the second time I sent it in the said there was nothing wrong with it so I’m a little lost and now after a week of use it’s started...
  3. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows updateM PC is brand new And Just won't boot into bios or Windows For some reason I don't know.My Asus Motherboard Logo Thing Shows up But when I press f2 or Del Like it says it doesn't go to...
  4. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows updateM PC is brand new And Just won't boot into bios or Windows For some reason I don't know.My Asus Motherboard Logo Thing Shows up But when I press f2 or Del Like it says it doesn't go to...
  5. Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen: Hi! So a few days ago my brother realized there was some pop ups for winzip, and cc cleaned an a few other things, my google also wouldn’t let me search anything it would come up with a error message saying something was stopping me or something along those lines, basically...
  6. Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen

Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen: Hi! So a few days ago my brother realized there was some pop ups for winzip, and cc cleaned an a few other things, my google also wouldn’t let me search anything it would come up with a error message saying something was stopping me or something along those lines, basically...
  7. PC won’t boot after BIOS Update [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    PC won’t boot after BIOS Update [Fix]: [IMG]Is your PC not booting after updating BIOS? Some users have reported that they can’t boot their computers right after installing a BIOS update. While the issue is likely to occur due to a failed BIOS update, many users have reported that the problem arises even after a...
  8. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My newly built Pc with a asus z590-p board 32gb of ram 1tb 970 ssd and an intel i7 11700k, won’t boot into either windows 10 or the bios after its installation. I was able to use windows 10 before but then I had to update the computer and it restarted and didn’t display...
  9. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My newly built Pc with a asus z590-p board 32gb of ram 1tb 970 ssd and an intel i7 11700k, won’t boot into either windows 10 or the bios after its installation. I was able to use windows 10 before but then I had to update the computer and it restarted and didn’t display...
  10. My PC Won’t Boot

My PC Won’t Boot: Hey all, My pc has been running great and suddenly it turned off, and now is flickering on and off repeatedly. The only way to stop it is to unplug the psu. I somewhat fixed it to stay on, however now it says that windows has failed to boot, and I cant get past the boot...