Windows 10: My PC wont boot into my flash drive

Discus and support My PC wont boot into my flash drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have a 15 years old pc its refurbished but I turned it on it doesnt boot to my installation media or any hdd i cant send a image because im on PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Danish Zafran, Jul 15, 2024.

1. My PC wont boot into my flash drive

Hi i have a 15 years old pc its refurbished but I turned it on it doesnt boot to my installation media or any hdd i cant send a image because im on PC

:)

Danish Zafran, Jul 15, 2024

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jul 15, 2024
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 15, 2024
  4. My PC wont boot into my flash drive

Computer booting up slow and unable to add files to flash drive

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    I suggest you to place the computer in Clean boot
    and check.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer
    to Normal startup mode.

With regards to USB flash drive as its not working with different computers as well, you may need to get in touch with the USB flash drive manufacturer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 15, 2024
Thema:

My PC wont boot into my flash drive

1. My PC wont boot into my flash drive - Similar Threads - wont boot flash

2. My pc wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc wont boot: Hello, I tried turning on my pc and it was stuck in the windows loading screen for 30+mins and nothing came up then I get an error code srttrails.txt. After trying to restart my pc I get error code driver pnp watchdogs. Now I’m getting a choose an option, but nothing works. I...
  3. My PC wont boot into my flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont boot into my flash drive: Hi i have a 15 years old pc its refurbished but I turned it on it doesnt boot to my installation media or any hdd i cant send a image because im on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-boot-into-my-flash-drive/33c59250-c809-41af-81e4-089719c04bb1
  4. My PC wont boot into my flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC wont boot into my flash drive: Hi i have a 15 years old pc its refurbished but I turned it on it doesnt boot to my installation media or any hdd i cant send a image because im on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-boot-into-my-flash-drive/33c59250-c809-41af-81e4-089719c04bb1
  5. My pc will only boot to my flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc will only boot to my flash drive: I wanted to upgrade my PC’s hard drive, so I made a windows installation flash drive and I swapped out my old SSD with my new one.Now my pc will only boot to my flash drive even after I installed windows. In the bios of my pc there is no option to change boot order only says...
  6. My pc will only boot to my flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc will only boot to my flash drive: I wanted to upgrade my PC’s hard drive, so I made a windows installation flash drive and I swapped out my old SSD with my new one.Now my pc will only boot to my flash drive even after I installed windows. In the bios of my pc there is no option to change boot order only says...
  7. My pc will only boot to my flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc wont boot: So my pc randomly froze, to the point where the only thing i could do was shut it down. then after i turned it back on i got stuck on a loading windows screen. so i tried going into bios and restarting it multiple times to where i get “preparing automatic repair”. but then...
  9. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont boot: So my pc randomly froze, to the point where the only thing i could do was shut it down. then after i turned it back on i got stuck on a loading windows screen. so i tried going into bios and restarting it multiple times to where i get “preparing automatic repair”. but then...
  10. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps