Windows 10: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

Discus and support My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dev Yadav1, Nov 16, 2023.

1. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something

:)

Dev Yadav1, Nov 16, 2023

2. Windows 10 start & restart takes 25 minutes

Hi Earl,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. To better assist you, do let us know if you see the "power" button in the login screen. If so, I would suggest you to check if you are able to sign in through safe mode by following the steps
    below:

• Click on the power button.

• Hold the shift key and click "restart" to enter Windows Recovery Environment.

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options >Startup Settings > Restart.

• After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 4 or F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode. Or if you'll need to use the Internet, select 5 or F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.
    If you are able to sign in through safe mode, I would suggest you to place your computer in clean boot state.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to Perform a Clean Boot? (Applies to Windows 10)

Disclaimer: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" to reset computer as usual.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Nov 16, 2023
  3. lindystar Win User
    After Windows 10 update, PC con't start

Good news, pc is back and running.
    zBook was on the right track in that the BIOS was corrupted. However, the solution suggested did not work.
    Fortunately, after considerable digging, I found some information on the Gigabyte site. Following their suggestions, I was able to restore the primary BIOS from the backup BIOS. The whole process took less than 10 minutes.
    Basically, I had to:
    1. Shut off the computer. Unplug all connections to the motherboard except the VGA/DVI output and the keyboard.
    2. Press the POWER button and HOLD it. The computer will start and then shutdown. After the shutdown, release the POWER button.
    3. Press and release the POWER button. The BIOS will go into recovery mode. A BIOS recovery screen will appear and you need only to select from the options that are presented.
    This was a simple solution and I am now up and running.
    Thanks to all who provided suggestions.

lindystar, Nov 16, 2023
  4. EdithNash Win User

My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

PC going to sleep after 2 minutes no matter what the power setting are.

I have a Toshiba Satellite S75 laptop running Windows 10. It has a 2.60GHz CPU, 8Gb Ram and a 700 Gb hard drive. Recently my PC has started going to sleep after 2 minutes no matter what the setting are. I am using the Balanced power plan. The laptop
    is plugged in and those setting are set as follows: a) turn screen off - 3 hours; b) put computer to sleep 4 hours. I checked advanced power settings and found the following: 1) turn hard disk off after - 300 minutes; 2) sleep after 240 minutes; 3) Allow
    hybred sleep is off; 4) hibernate after - 300 minutes and 5) turn off display after 180 minutes. Again all of these setting are for when the computer is plugged in.

The screen saver is set to start after 20 minutes of inactivity.

Any suggestions on how to get it to quite going to sleep after 2 minutes of inactivity? Thanks.

EdithNash, Nov 16, 2023
Thema:

My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

1. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after... - Similar Threads - start few minut

2. Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start: I have a pc build of below specs been using it about a year:Ryzen 5 3400gMsi b550m pro vdh wifi I know that this mobo doesn't officially support the cpu but 1.5 years back I faced a problem with my old mobo b450m so the company replaced me with current one as they didn't had...
  3. Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start: I have a pc build of below specs been using it about a year:Ryzen 5 3400gMsi b550m pro vdh wifi I know that this mobo doesn't officially support the cpu but 1.5 years back I faced a problem with my old mobo b450m so the company replaced me with current one as they didn't had...
  4. Pc randomly restarts or shutsdown after few minutes of start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  6. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  7. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has a DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start-up, but when I restart it's fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MQXZQZhVteTSbYPQXF_Yuf43KNad9sjR?usp=sharing here is the minidump folder. I...
  8. BSOD a few minutes after start up

BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has a DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start-up, but when I restart it's fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MQXZQZhVteTSbYPQXF_Yuf43KNad9sjR?usp=sharing here is the minidump folder. I...
  9. BSOD a few minutes after start up

10. BSOD a few minutes after start up

BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start up, but when I restart its fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. Please ask me if you need more info, and thank you....