Windows 10: My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

Discus and support My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dineshnarotam, Nov 9, 2021.

1. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my booting with no joy. I even did command prom process. Not allowing me create backup or last restore files in system not allowing to open. What is the solution?Please adviceDinesh South Africa

:)

dineshnarotam, Nov 9, 2021

2. PC stuck in Safe mode, unable to boot to Normal mode.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error do you get when you try to boot in normal mode?
    • Did you entered Safe mode through Windows Recovery Environment or through System Config?

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig and hit enter.
    • On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
    • On the Boot tab, uncheck all the option under Safe mode.
    • Tap or click OK, when you are prompted to restart the computer, tap or click Restart.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 9, 2021
  3. coopfab Win User
    Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Nov 9, 2021
  4. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

1. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY - Similar Threads - window10 booting normal

2. Laptop will boot into Safe Mode, but not Normal Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop will boot into Safe Mode, but not Normal Mode: System: Dell Inspiron 14z-5423OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2Build: 19045.4529Original problem: My computer crashed at 11:04pm on 7/17. When I tried to boot it up the next day, the BIOS screen would load and pass, then the display would turn completely off. No LCD, no backlight. The...
  3. Laptop will boot into Safe Mode, but not Normal Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop will boot into Safe Mode, but not Normal Mode: System: Dell Inspiron 14z-5423OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2Build: 19045.4529Original problem: My computer crashed at 11:04pm on 7/17. When I tried to boot it up the next day, the BIOS screen would load and pass, then the display would turn completely off. No LCD, no backlight. The...
  4. Laptop will boot into Safe Mode, but not Normal Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY: My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my booting with no joy. I even did command prom process. Not allowing me create backup or last restore files in system not allowing...
  6. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY: My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my booting with no joy. I even did command prom process. Not allowing me create backup or last restore files in system not allowing...
  7. Window10 Boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window10 Boot: Hi, my new PC has to be reset via the reset button on my PC before booting into windows. The system will boot to bios no problem and will begin to boot into windows and then the monitor will be disconnected and the only way to boot into windows is to push reset on the PC....
  8. Can't boot my laptop in normal mode

Can't boot my laptop in normal mode: it all started a month ago when i was playing a game on my laptop as usual. Then i decided to watch a movie and when i opened windows explorer it got stucked after it opened. Usually if something like that happens it only lasts for 30 or 40 seconds but it lasted for more than...
  9. Can't boot my laptop in normal mode

Can't boot my laptop in normal mode: it all started a month ago when i was playing a game on my laptop as usual. Then i decided to watch a movie and when i opened windows explorer it got stucked after it opened. Usually if something like that happens it only lasts for 30 or 40 seconds but it lasted for more than...
  10. Can I set my PC on boot options "Game mode" or Normal boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I set my PC on boot options "Game mode" or Normal boot?: Hi, Is there a way to show a boot option asking you weather you want to boot in game mode or normal mode? What i mean by game mode is that on boot it only starts steam and geforce expericance, so then i dont have to quit all my third party applications, and on normal mode it...