Windows 10: My PC suddenly started to become slow

Discus and support My PC suddenly started to become slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings,For 2 days now, I've noticed that my PC has become very slow. Loading websites takes way longer than ever before, especially loading images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SpiketXC, Jun 25, 2024.

1. SpiketXC Win User

My PC suddenly started to become slow

Greetings,For 2 days now, I've noticed that my PC has become very slow. Loading websites takes way longer than ever before, especially loading images such as video thumbnails on YouTube. I've also noticed that when I try to play games, the loading times are also considerably longer, as well as the framerate dropping constantly, making some games that ran at constant 60 fps before unplayable now. I've checked the Task Manager multiple times, but the CPU/GPU and RAM usage is the same as always. The temperature of the specs are normal as well.I've never had any issues before, and all of a sudde

:)

SpiketXC, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

My PC suddenly started to become slow

1. My PC suddenly started to become slow - Similar Threads - suddenly started become

2. My PC suddenly started to become slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC suddenly started to become slow: Greetings,For 2 days now, I've noticed that my PC has become very slow. Loading websites takes way longer than ever before, especially loading images such as video thumbnails on YouTube. I've also noticed that when I try to play games, the loading times are also considerably...
  3. My PC suddenly started to become slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC suddenly started to become slow: Greetings,For 2 days now, I've noticed that my PC has become very slow. Loading websites takes way longer than ever before, especially loading images such as video thumbnails on YouTube. I've also noticed that when I try to play games, the loading times are also considerably...
  4. My PC suddenly started to become slow

5. My PC suddenly started to become slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My PC suddenly started to become slow

7. My PC suddenly started to become slow

8. My laptop become slow suddenly?

My laptop become slow suddenly?: So I was casually playing Minecraft and I was getting around 170 fps which was normal, but suddenly my fps decreased to 35-40 and the max I was getting was 70 fps, I tried to remove all background apps, but the issue was still there, in fact the application were taking more...
  9. Pc suddenly becomes slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc suddenly becomes slow: When i open adobe preimere pro or any streaming applications streamlabs, obs, etc. my pc suddenly slows down everything lags really hard this never happened before until today. Currently have windows 11....
  10. Pc suddenly becomes slow

Pc suddenly becomes slow: When i open adobe preimere pro or any streaming applications streamlabs, obs, etc. my pc suddenly slows down everything lags really hard this never happened before until today. Currently have windows 11....