Windows 10: My pc suddenly shuts down

Discus and support My pc suddenly shuts down in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, it's been a week that my pc shuts down while I'm using it. It isn't because of overheating because sometimes it shuts down while I'm on youtube but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nicolò Cordioli, Aug 13, 2024.

1. My pc suddenly shuts down

So, it's been a week that my pc shuts down while I'm using it. It isn't because of overheating because sometimes it shuts down while I'm on youtube but doesn't when I'm modeling on blender. It doesn't even show the blue screen it just randomly turns off, what should I do? Note: when it turns off it takes some time for me to be able to turn it on again

:)

Nicolò Cordioli, Aug 13, 2024

2. pc closes down suddenly

Hi,

There are different factors which can cause for your system to shut down unexpectedly. For us to isolate your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest you visit the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and perform the troubleshooting steps provided under the While using my PC
    section.

Gerdimae Sal, Aug 14, 2024
  3. The All apps button no longer displays the apps list. Suddenly the power button won't shut off the PC.

The All apps button no longer displays the apps list. Suddenly the power button won't shut off the PC.

Original Title : All apps in Windows 10

HenriArmand, Aug 14, 2024
  4. My pc suddenly shuts down

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 14, 2024
Thema:

My pc suddenly shuts down

1. My pc suddenly shuts down - Similar Threads - suddenly shuts down

2. My Laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop shuts down suddenly: My Laptop’s battery is not working so I have to use it with the charger always. For some time my laptop started to shut down on its own without any warning, no shutting down screen, screen goes black just like when you remove the power cable of a PC.The time period between...
  3. My pc suddenly shuts down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc suddenly shuts down: So, it's been a week that my pc shuts down while I'm using it. It isn't because of overheating because sometimes it shuts down while I'm on youtube but doesn't when I'm modeling on blender. It doesn't even show the blue screen it just randomly turns off, what should I do?...
  4. my laptop shuts down suddenly

my laptop shuts down suddenly: i have a 64-bit os, 11th gen windows 10 asus vivobook, and it's 1.5 years old, and recently it keeps shutting down without even giving me a warning that it's low on batteryit usually happens when it's getting close to the time i would get the warning when it's getting there...
  5. my laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop shuts down suddenly: i have a 64-bit os, 11th gen windows 10 asus vivobook, and it's 1.5 years old, and recently it keeps shutting down without even giving me a warning that it's low on batteryit usually happens when it's getting close to the time i would get the warning when it's getting there...
  6. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  7. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  8. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My computer suddenly shutting down

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer suddenly shutting down: I want to know that when i join the Microsoft teams class my computer is suddenly shutting down again and again.. Please inform me that what is the solution to solve this problem.... Thanks,,,...
  10. PC shut down suddenly

in Windows 10 Support
    PC shut down suddenly: OS: Windows 10 PRO 64 bits. versión 1709 - compilación 16299.64 Processor: Intel i5 x 64 bits Mother: Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN) MSG de Error en visor de eventos: svchost (4384,D,46) SRUJet: Error: la página de base...