Windows 10: My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair

Discus and support My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc Ran into problem..,when i turned on my desktop it shows preparing automatic Repair and shows troubleshooting screen and i tried to fix but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chinmay chinnu, Jul 10, 2021.

1. My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair

My pc Ran into problem..,when i turned on my desktop it shows preparing automatic Repair and shows troubleshooting screen and i tried to fix but it didnot work, i also reinstall windows but still showing same error. please help me to fix it.

:)

chinmay chinnu, Jul 10, 2021
  2. UNI
    Uni Win User

Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options

Update:
    Tried the Repair disk. Still back to "Your pc ran into a problem", "Preparing automatic repair" followed by Advanced Options which have been tried again.

Would anyone recommend:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Otherwise, I have a bootable Win PE file waiting to be burned on to USB key, as suggested by other Forum user, but unsure what to do with it when (or if) it boots up the laptop.

3. your pc ran into problems errors

so basically i did a reset on my pc then after it was on a automatic repair loop even if i turn the computer off it will go on the automatic repair then it puts me on the blue thing the troubleshoot and reset thing i tried everything and it dont work after
    i tried a step and then it loads normal but after it loads it says your pc ran into problems and it wont let me reset the pc so pls what should i do

live.com#ilyas.hashi5, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair

1. My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair - Similar Threads - Ran problem automatic

2. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart into preparing automatic repair loop, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart into preparing automatic repair loop, is...: Hi, I am running windows 8, and randomly, when I tried to boot up my pc, windows ran into a problembluescreen, restarted, prepared automatic repair, gave me a black screen, then repeated this whole process. Anyway I could stop this from happening, I haven't been able to use...
  3. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart into preparing automatic repair loop, is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart into preparing automatic repair loop, is...: Hi, I am running windows 8, and randomly, when I tried to boot up my pc, windows ran into a problembluescreen, restarted, prepared automatic repair, gave me a black screen, then repeated this whole process. Anyway I could stop this from happening, I haven't been able to use...
  4. PC ran into problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC ran into problem: I get the “blue screen of death” with the sad face and all. It tells me it’s going to restart my computer and it never does. Then I get a system Recovery page that does nothing.Any advice on what to do? Really don’t want to take my computer in to get fixed....
  5. Automatic Repair, ran into problem

Automatic Repair, ran into problem: After doing some updates are I got the blue screen of death I think on my PC and now it opens automatic repair any time I turn on the computer every time I try to click reset PC it says cannot reset PC anytime I try to delete the quality update it says cannot delete please...
  6. Pc ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc ran into a problem: I was downloading a game and out of no where I got this blue screen error. Now it keeps restarting after it says "Your PC ran into a problem...." When I turn it off then on it takes me to the login screen before logging in the blue screen comes up again and restarts. I turned...
  7. My pc is acting so weird after automatic repairs when my pc ran into problem

My pc is acting so weird after automatic repairs when my pc ran into problem: hi there my pc is getting so weird. I downloaded a program and installed it. However, when I open it, after some time some saying with a QR code showed up. I just followed a few steps and my pc began automatic repairs. Then it went back to normal. However, some very recently...
  8. My PC ran into a problem..

My PC ran into a problem..: My PC ran into a problem due to memory management... What should I do?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-ran-into-a-problem/0abc9412-5f68-4a71-a855-d52340d355de
  9. My pc ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc ran into a problem: I played borderlands 2 on it, shut down the Desktop pc, took a shower and when I booted the pc, it said your pc ran into a problem and disappeared. I couldn't read it because it was gone really fast. The pc was on, but there wasn't any video output. I restarted the pc with...
  10. How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc

How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc: my computer is a newly bought, and i restart my compiter suddenly it just loads and it wont start, just the loading button, and the next day in the screen it says, diagnosing pc ,attempting repair and it goes “ automatic repair cant repair your pc”...