Windows 10: My PC often doesn't show anything on screen when I turn it on, and the few times it did...

Discus and support My PC often doesn't show anything on screen when I turn it on, and the few times it did... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday, we were trying to put in a new graphics card into my computer, and we couldn't find any cables for the video card. We then put everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GamingPro917, Nov 27, 2019.

1. My PC often doesn't show anything on screen when I turn it on, and the few times it did...

Yesterday, we were trying to put in a new graphics card into my computer, and we couldn't find any cables for the video card. We then put everything back in to how it was before and we plugged in the computer. Once I pressed the power button, it showed a blinking cursor, like the underscore looking cursor. We then turned it off and turned it back on to get nothing on the screen. We turned the PC on and off for many minutes, seeing if anything would show up, and here is what we got:

1: Nothing (Most often)

2: A navy blue screen

3: The blinking cursor

4: Red lines on my screen

5: Blue screen with an error message (This happened only 3 times)

The error message was telling us to repair our PC, and it gave us the code 0xc0000428.

The problem is, whenever I try to go into the recovery environment, my computer turns off, turns back on, and at best gives us a navy blue screen.

I do have a bootable USB, however since I can't get to the option to boot from the USB, I don't think it can do it.

Why did this happen, and how do I fix it?

:)

GamingPro917, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My PC often doesn't show anything on screen when I turn it on, and the few times it did... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

My PC often doesn't show anything on screen when I turn it on, and the few times it did...

Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

My PC often doesn't show anything on screen when I turn it on, and the few times it did...

1. My PC often doesn't show anything on screen when I turn it on, and the few times it did... - Similar Threads - often doesn't show

2. My PC Blue screens a few times on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Blue screens a few times on startup: My pc has been blue screening on startup, usually when I load a video game ever since I replaced the cmos battery on my motherboard since the old one was dead, there is nothing wrong with the battery itself and I think it could be some hardware or software issue but im not...
  3. My PC Blue screens a few times on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Blue screens a few times on startup: My pc has been blue screening on startup, usually when I load a video game ever since I replaced the cmos battery on my motherboard since the old one was dead, there is nothing wrong with the battery itself and I think it could be some hardware or software issue but im not...
  4. When I open anything PC freezes for a few seconds...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open anything PC freezes for a few seconds...: When I open anythingexample folder PC freezes and in the same time the sound of the disk heard for a few seconds. After that few secons when the sound of disk stops PC is back to normal, that is I can continue used it. This did not happened until I installed new system on...
  5. When I open anything PC freezes for a few seconds...

When I open anything PC freezes for a few seconds...: When I open anythingexample folder PC freezes and in the same time the sound of the disk heard for a few seconds. After that few secons when the sound of disk stops PC is back to normal, that is I can continue used it. This did not happened until I installed new system on...
  6. My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up: Before these things happen, I tried to replace the system32 files to install MCPE crack but I failed because I don't have permission to access or replace files there. After I attempted to replace, errors like I describe below started to appearLink to the files I tried to...
  7. My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up

My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up: Before these things happen, I tried to replace the system32 files to install MCPE crack but I failed because I don't have permission to access or replace files there. After I attempted to replace, errors like I describe below started to appearLink to the files I tried to...
  8. My PC doesn't show anything when I boot it up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. PC turns on and doesn't show the startup screen, have to turn it off and on again to show.

PC turns on and doesn't show the startup screen, have to turn it off and on again to show.: So I have been having this problem lately where my PC doesn't show any screen after booting up and showing the motherboard screen. I have waited for 5-10 minutes before pressing the power button again not holding it, and then pressing it again once its "sleeping?". And then...
  10. My laptop doesn't show anything when I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop doesn't show anything when I turn it on: When I turn my laptop on the only thing I see is the light turn on and the fans starting but, the screen it's a laptop so the monitor is connected just gets slightly darker, no lenovo logo or nothing... I have tried windows re but...