Windows 10: My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

Discus and support My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI have this problem where I'm playing games on my free time and then suddenly my pc starts to crash. I don't see any blue screen or anything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnnyEpic lee, Jul 22, 2024.

1. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

HelloI have this problem where I'm playing games on my free time and then suddenly my pc starts to crash. I don't see any blue screen or anything and I've looked everywhere and have found no solution. It's been happening for a week now and I don't really know what to do at this point. I've updated my drivers, Enable Secure boot, Disabled overclocking.My System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model B450 AORUS PRO WIFI System Type x64-based PC System SKU Def

:)

JohnnyEpic lee, Jul 22, 2024

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 22, 2024
  3. Blue Screen: Event 41, Kernel-Power

So, I've been dealing with this issue where my laptop keeps getting a blue screen with the error nvlddmkm.sys. It's really frustrating because I was almost done with my work and then suddenly the laptop just turns blue screen on me. I checked the Event Viewer, and it shows Event 41, Kernel-Power, and Event 125, Kernel-Power. I've already updated Windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and even changed the thermal paste (even though my laptop doesn't get that hot, especially compared to when I'm playing games).

Here are my laptop specifications:

- Windows 11

- GTX 1050

- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz

- 24GB RAM

- Nvidia GTX 1050

Any ideas on how to fix this annoying blue screen problem?

Fariz Adzmir, Jul 22, 2024
  4. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

Michelle Vil, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

1. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power - Similar Threads - keeps rebooting blue

2. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power: HelloI have this problem where I'm playing games on my free time and then suddenly my pc starts to crash. I don't see any blue screen or anything and I've looked everywhere and have found no solution. It's been happening for a week now and I don't really know what to do at...
  3. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power: HelloI have this problem where I'm playing games on my free time and then suddenly my pc starts to crash. I don't see any blue screen or anything and I've looked everywhere and have found no solution. It's been happening for a week now and I don't really know what to do at...
  4. Blue Screen: Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen: Event 41, Kernel-Power: So, I've been dealing with this issue where my laptop keeps getting a blue screen with the error nvlddmkm.sys. It's really frustrating because I was almost done with my work and then suddenly the laptop just turns blue screen on me. I checked the Event Viewer, and it shows...
  5. Blue Screen: Event 41, Kernel-Power

Blue Screen: Event 41, Kernel-Power: So, I've been dealing with this issue where my laptop keeps getting a blue screen with the error nvlddmkm.sys. It's really frustrating because I was almost done with my work and then suddenly the laptop just turns blue screen on me. I checked the Event Viewer, and it shows...
  6. My PC keeps crashing and rebooting randomly with the error code, event 41, kernel power.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing and rebooting randomly with the error code, event 41, kernel power.: Initially whilst gaming, But now more often when i try to load up a game or even open steam, my PC has been randomly crashing and restarting. When i went into event viewer to see what was happening, it came up as critical error kernel power 41, the system has rebooted without...
  7. My PC keeps crashing and rebooting randomly with the error code, event 41, kernel power.

My PC keeps crashing and rebooting randomly with the error code, event 41, kernel power.: Initially whilst gaming, But now more often when i try to load up a game or even open steam, my PC has been randomly crashing and restarting. When i went into event viewer to see what was happening, it came up as critical error kernel power 41, the system has rebooted without...
  8. My PC keeps crashing and rebooting randomly with the error code, event 41, kernel power.

9. Event 41 kernel power error

Event 41 kernel power error: I'm posting this question again because last time I wasn't able to find a solution before the thread locked. The problem started in September or so and has probably crashed my computer at least one time every day. I usually get the blue screen DPC watchdog error and have to...
  10. Blue Screen Error Windows 10 Event 41 Kernel-Power

Blue Screen Error Windows 10 Event 41 Kernel-Power: Hey, I've been having some problems with my pc for the last year and I some days ago I started researching about it. I was searching through the event viewer and I found this critical error that would appear every time my computer crashed. When the computer crashes, the...