Windows 10: My pc keeps on blue screening and having the ntoskrnl.exe+416000 error, it would be nice to...

Discus and support My pc keeps on blue screening and having the ntoskrnl.exe+416000 error, it would be nice to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I laready know people had this error too ive personaly been trying to fix it for the past 3 months and im starting to hate it. Ive finally come here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Théo Denise, Sep 28, 2024 at 5:27 AM.

1. My pc keeps on blue screening and having the ntoskrnl.exe+416000 error, it would be nice to...

I laready know people had this error too ive personaly been trying to fix it for the past 3 months and im starting to hate it. Ive finally come here after a techrepair couldn't replicate the issue, im going to put a link to the windows minidump files ive been getting when I blue screen for some guideance.I hope one of yall can find what is causing it because I cant seem to figure out what is.Also if that can help, it somehow decides to work randomly for around 2 weeks before not working again, I tryed a lot of things I saw online but since I dont exactly know what might be causing it im send

:)

Théo Denise, Sep 28, 2024 at 5:27 AM
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing and getting blue screen errors

Hi Raine,

It appears that you're still encountering blue screen errors on your Windows 10 PC even after performing a clean installation for the second time. BSOD could be caused by hardware or driver problems. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we
    would like to know the following:

• What's the model of your Toshiba laptop?
    • Are there any error messages related to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps aside from clean installation?

You can troubleshoot blue screen errors by following steps on this article.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to provide further assistance.

3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 28, 2024 at 5:28 AM
  4. My pc keeps on blue screening and having the ntoskrnl.exe+416000 error, it would be nice to...

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

Thema:

My pc keeps on blue screening and having the ntoskrnl.exe+416000 error, it would be nice to...

1. My pc keeps on blue screening and having the ntoskrnl.exe+416000 error, it would be nice to... - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. My pc keeps on blue screening and having the ntoskrnl.exe+416000 error, it would be nice to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps on blue screening and having the ntoskrnl.exe+416000 error, it would be nice to...: I laready know people had this error too ive personaly been trying to fix it for the past 3 months and im starting to hate it. Ive finally come here after a techrepair couldn't replicate the issue, im going to put a link to the windows minidump files ive been getting when I...
  3. blue screen ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen ntoskrnl: minidump help i dowloand driver i check ram i check disk idk what is problem but i see pc start lagging and ping jumping in game but i got good wi fi what is problem and how i can fix it help me...
  4. blue screen ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen ntoskrnl: minidump help i dowloand driver i check ram i check disk idk what is problem but i see pc start lagging and ping jumping in game but i got good wi fi what is problem and how i can fix it help me...
  5. blue screen ntoskrnl

6. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: I have two partitions, on my hard drive.One for, Windows 10. And one for, Windows 11.Dual boot.Normally, when I start my computer.It goes to the, blue screen.Where I select, one or the other. But, not always!I have a USB drive, connected.That is visible, on either side.Would...
  7. This would be nice . . .

This would be nice . . .: I have two partitions, on my hard drive.One for, Windows 10. And one for, Windows 11.Dual boot.Normally, when I start my computer.It goes to the, blue screen.Where I select, one or the other. But, not always!I have a USB drive, connected.That is visible, on either side.Would...
  8. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  9. This would be nice . . .

This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  10. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing